Fill a home with high-quality audio at the touch of a button, replacing traditional transformers and rotary controls with this advanced interface module and one-touch Decora Chopin rocker-switch wall unit. Attractive Decora styling and transformer-less design bring simplicity and superior sound-quality to this advanced audio delivery system.
The Volume Control mounts in a standard wall box or low-voltage mounting bracket and connects via Category 5 cable to the Interface Module in the SMC. Decora Chopin Wall units are a perfect match with Decora Mural™ lighting controls, fit in all Decora wallplates, and accom-modates up to 4 pairs of speakers if wired in a series/ parallel confi-guration.
- Volume Control Unit connects to Interface Module with a single RJ-45 connection. No direct speaker/amplifier connection required at the controller.
- Provides impedence matching with speakers from 4-16 Ohms.
- Terminates all amplifier and speaker connections using high-quality audio connection block.
- Digital transformer-free design uses aerospace-quality cermetile resistors for proper heat dissapation and superior performance.
- Each audio zone requires one Digital Volume Control Interface module.
- Each Digital Volume Control Interface module can support up to three volume control units.
- Each Digital Volume Control Interface module can control up to 4 pair of speakers.
- Tap mute feature activated when center of rocker panel is pressed.
|Technology ||Digital |
|Mounting Location ||Structure Media Enclosure Mount |
|Attenuator Type ||Transformer-Free |
|Color ||White |
|Resistor Type ||Cermetile |
|Input Power ||12 Volts DC 200ma |
|Frequency Response ||DC-50kHz +/- 0.1 dB |
|Power Handling RMS ||100 Watts RMS |
|Power Handling Peak ||200 Watts Peak |
|Impedance ||4-16 Ohms Nominal ||