Leviton's 8-position, 8-conductor GigaMax 5e+ component-rated QuickPort Snap-In Connectors feature color-coded wiring labels with both T568A and T568B wiring patterns for dual flexibility in a single connector, plus fast, accurate 110 termination of station wiring. Featuring Levitonís patented Retention Force Technology (RFT), these redesigned connectors also feature unique pair separation towers allowing for quicker and easier terminations.
Available in 14 colors. Connectors meet standards for UL, NEC Article 800, and FCC Part 68, and are fully compliant with published TIA-568-B.2 requirements. GigaMax 5e+ QuickPort Connectors are also available in bulk pack quantities of 25.
8-position, 8-conductor GigaMax 5e Channel-Rated QuickPort Snap-In Connectors feature dual-color-coded wiring labels with both T568A and T568B wiring patterns, for dual flexibility in a single connector, plus fast, accurate 110 termination of station wiring.
Available in 14 colors. Meet standards for UL, NEC Article 800, and FCC Part 68, and fully compliant with published TIA-568-B.2 requirements. GigaMax 5e QuickPort Connectors are also available in bulk pack quantities of 25.
Specifications Position / Conductor: 8P8C Style Name: GigaMax Termination Type: 110 Punchdown Connector Feature: Channel-Rated Cable Type: 8-Conductor UTP Copper Cat 5, 5e and 6 Product ID: Permanently laser-engraved Wiring Standard: T568A T568B Contact Surface Material: 50 microinches thick Gold-Plated Contact Sub-Surface Material: 100 microinches thick Nickel-Plated Contact Base Material: Phosphor Bronze Body Material: High-Impact Fire-Retardant Plastic Body Color: Orange Flammability: Rated UL94V-0 Module Type: Category 5e+ TIA/EIA: TIA-568-B UL Listed CSA Certified NEC: Article 800 Compliant FCC: Part 68 Compliant ACA Compliant
- Leviton's GigaMax 5e+ Connector is designed to be used with any QuickPort housing in surface mount, flush mount or modular furniture outlets and field configurable panels.
- The connectors include Leviton's patented "Retention Force Technology" which promotes consistent performance over the life of the system.
- Includes unique pair seperation towers allowing for quicker and easier terminations.
- The connector is configured in a 180 degree configuration such that the punch field is in the back, allowing for rear termination.
- GigaMax 5e+ system components meet or exceed the requirements for channel and component-level performance for TIA/EIA Catagory 5e applications.