And best of all, the first time you change the combination, this lock will pay for itself by saving the cost of a locksmith.
This keyless deadbolt lock has an elegant design, completely weatherproof finishes, and pick-proof deadbolt security. It installs in minutes, operates easily, and you can change the combination quickly.
This 2210 deadbolt is most commonly used for residential as well as business applications. Simply remove your existing deadbolt and replace it with the digital door lock with minimal modifications. This deadbolt lock comes with all mounting instructions, hardware, and trim plates needed to fit most any door application. This lock offers elegant design to keyless deadbolt security. This lock can be locked and unlocked with a common thumb turn on the inside, and can be locked from the outside with no combination. To open, simply, type in your secret code, turn knob to retract deadbolt.
We recommend mounting the 2210 deadbolt in the top hole of the door, and in the bottom hole installing a lever or knob passage set as featured on our home page.
Fits most any door 1 ¼" to 2 ½” thick. Dimensions are 1 5/8" by 5 ½" and comes with trim plates 2 ½" by 6" and will cover the common 2 1/8" hole. Also comes with all instructions, mounting brackets, strike plates for most any door application.
Deadbolt Security Keyless Lock - 2000 Series 2210 Deadbolt Built in throw deadbolt
Model: 2210 Deadbolt
FUNCTION: Mortise Deadbolt This lock is most commonly used on residential homes for entry doors
• Deadbolt Security
• Easy Installation Instructions Included
• Easily Replaces Existing Deadbolt
• New Door Prep
• Residential or Commercial Applications
• Single or Double Sided Combinations Available
• Will Cover a standard 2 1/8” Hole
• Key Override Option Available with this model
• Can be Changed from Right to Left Hand
• Easy to Change Combination Instructions
• 0 % Failure Rate; 5 Year Warranty
• Residential Entry Doors
• Garage Doors
• Commercial Doors
• For Dual Prep Doors; use the 2210 in the upper hole and a passage door handle in the bottom hole
• Antique Brass
• Bright Brass
• Satin Chrome
• Satin Nickel
• Jet Black
• 5 - 5/8” H x 1 5/8” W x 1 ½” D
• Total Coverage w/ Trim Plates Is: 6-1/2” x 2-1/2”
BACKSET SIZE: 2 3/8" , 2 3/4" or Adjustable
Order#: 2210C (Clam Shell Package)