When you require tough, mission critical monitoring in low light or completely dark conditions, LumaView outperforms all other illuminators. LumaView enables IR-sensitive CCTV cameras to produce high quality images under night time conditions without imposing intensive, obtrusive, and visible light illumination. Designed for efficiency from top to bottom, LumaView employs IR-enhanced output 50 mm diameter reflectors offering maximum output, reliability, and bulb life. The large area heat sink causes excess heat to be quickly conducted away from the base of the bulbs, prolonging bulb life to greater than 4000 hours. A required external power supply comes with a built-in photocell that detects changes in ambient light level. When conditions grow dark, it switches on the IR illuminator, offering longer bulb life.
Choose from three types of filters to suit your specific application: overt illumination produces a distinct red glow that warns of the presence of IR light (715 nm), semi covert illumination produces a faint red glow that can be detected with a trained eye (850 nm) and full covert illumination avoids any red glow, making it impossible to detect the presence of IR light (950 nm)
Modular and versatile, LumaView is available with bulbs in three distinct configurations and filters for three illumination settings. Since the filter and bulbs are independent of one another, should one fail, then only one needs to be replaced without total loss of illumination (SWX200 only).
Use LumaView anywhere night time surveillance is required and normal lighting is too expensive or prohibited. Applications include: military, law enforcement, perimeter security, prisons, airports, traffic monitoring, customs agencies, facility monitoring and schools.
- Enables IR sensitive cameras to produce quality images under nighttime conditions
- Bulbs available in three distinct configurations: spot, medium flood and flood beam
- Excess heat is conducted away from the bulbs, prolonging bulb life
- Filters available for three illumination settings, from overt–visible light to covert–invisible light
- Replace bulbs and filters without any loss of illumination (SWX200 only)
- Push-on rubber molds ease filter replacement
- Standard filters are interchangeable between illuminators
- Combine different bulbs and filters (SWX200) for beam flexibility
- Weather sealed for indoor or outdoor use
- Power supply (ordered separately) has built-in photocell that detects changes in ambient light level