The Media Street eMotion DFTPJ72R Talking Photo Jukebox, is a unique way of archiving your photographs. Simply place your favorite 4x6" photos into a special photo album sleeve; then place the holder onto the dedicated Recorder/Player, and record a short audio message. To play back your audio message, simply place the photo holder into the Recorder/Player, and the message will start to play automatically. You can then store the talking photos in the storage box without worrying about the order.
Many years later, the photo jukebox can serve as a story of your family's progression, of a friendship over the years, of a voyage around the world, or any other event or sequence of events. With both visuals and sounds, you can re-experience your most cherished moments in the convenience of a small box.
• Includes 72 Photo Album Sleeves that will hold 4x6" photos, Base with Stand (Recorder/Player Unit), and a Gift Box (color matches base) for storing, and organizing the 72 photo sleeves
• Each sleeve has its own unique recordable greeting that always stays with that photo.
• You can record over each greeting as many times as you want, and a lock switch protects recordings from accidental erasure. Recordings can last 100 years.
• The sleeves fit in an attractive Base holder that allows you to Play or Record each photo greeting.
• The orientation of the Photo-Album Sleeve in the Base does not matter so your pictures can be displayed vertically or horizontally.