• Transmit in ranges up to 20 Miles
• 2 user selectable channels for simultaneous multiunit operation
• Transmit a crisp, clear color or B&W picture of 470 lines of resolution
• Compatible with quads, multiplexers & DVRs
• Easy to install – Plug and Play
• Mobile, flexible and versatile
• Cost effective
• Crystal controlled for frequency lock
• FCC Approved
• FCC user license required
The MiniLink 2.4 GHz Long Range wireless system transmits video and audio signals in line-ofsite ranges up to 20 miles. The advanced circuitry and latest technology utilized in the MiniLink 2.4 GHz Long Range system provides a reliable substitute when it is cost prohibitive, not possible or undesirable to use coaxial cable, fiber or twisted pair.
The MiniLink 2.4 GHz Long Range system is easy to install which saves valuable installation time and labor costs. Two user selectable channels make it easy to employ two systems in the same general area without interference between systems.
The MiniLink 2.4 GHz Long Range system requires very little power making it ideal for applications that require solar or battery power. A site license is required to operate this Part 90 product legally.
The MiniLink 2.4 GHz Long Range system can be used for a variety of applications and solutions, including:
• Security & Surveillance – School and Corporate Campuses, Warehouses, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Attractions, Ranches, Stables and Farms.
• Intelligent Traffic Control Systems – Highways, Intersections, Parking Lots and Garages
• Homeland Security – Ports, Airports, Borders, Utilities, Parks and Monuments
• Government Agency and Military – Bases, Forward Deployment, Special Operations Teams
• Law Enforcement – Local and State Police, Bomb Squads, Search and Rescue Teams