• Transmit in ranges from 1 to 20 miles
• Transmits standard RS-422/485 and RS-232 protocol formats in 2-wire and 4-wire configurations
• Transmits half duplex and simulated full duplex signals
• Ideal for wireless Pan/Tilt/Zoom control
• Compatible with most major manufacturer control systems
• Utilizes Digital Spread Spectrum (DSS) Technology
• Point to point or point to multi-point capability
• Uses Forward Error Correction (FEC) to maintain signal integrity
• Easy to install – Plug and Play
The MiniLink DATA 900/2400 wireless system transmits data signals in line-of-site ranges up to 20 miles. The system may be used in point to point or point to multipoint configurations. Control an unlimited number of Pan/Tilt/Zoom devices with one Data 900/2400 at the control location and a Data 900/2400 at each Pan/Tilt/Zoom location.
In addition, the MiniLink Data 900/2400 is ideal for transmitting access control, remote keyboard and/or other types of RS-422/485 and RS-232 data. The advanced circuitry and latest technology utilized in the MiniLink Data 900/2400 system provides a reliable substitute when it is cost prohibitive, not possible or undesirable to use cable, fiber or twisted pair.
The MiniLink DATA 900/2400 system is easy to install which saves valuable installation time and labor costs.
The MiniLink DATA 900/2400 system requires very little power making it ideal for applications that require solar or battery power.
The MiniLink DATA 900/2400 system can be used for a variety of applications and solutions, including:
• Security & Surveillance – School and Corporate Campuses, Warehouses, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Attractions, Ranches, Stables and Farms.
• Intelligent Traffic Control Systems – Highways, Intersections, Parking Lots and Garages
• Homeland Security – Ports, Airports, Borders, Utilities, Parks and Monuments
• Government Agency and Military – Bases, Forward Deployment, Special Operations Teams
• Law Enforcement – Local and State Police, Bomb Squads, Search and Rescue Teams