• Transmit in ranges from 1000 feet to 4 miles
• 10 user selectable channels for simultaneous multiunit operation
• Transmit a crisp, clear color or B&W picture of 500+ lines of resolution
• Operates at a higher frequency for less interference
• Compatible with quads, multiplexers & DVRs
• Easy to install – Plug and Play
• Mobile, flexible and versatile
• Cost effective
• Low power consumption transmitter for battery or solar operation
• Crystal controlled for frequency lock
The MiniLink 5.8 GHz wireless system transmits video and audio signals in line-of-site ranges up to 4 miles. The advanced circuitry and latest technology utilized in the MiniLink 5.8 GHz system provides a reliable substitute when it is cost prohibitive, not possible or undesirable to use coaxial cable, fiber or twisted pair.
The MiniLink 5.8 GHz system is easy to install which saves valuable installation time and labor costs. It is also mobile and versatile for applications where the area being monitored may need to be changed. Ten user selectable channels make it easy to employ several systems in the same general area without interference between systems. For large multi-camera applications, depending on the layout of area to be monitored, it may be possible to reuse frequencies.
The transmitter in MiniLink 5.8 GHz system requires a very low power making it ideal for applications that require solar or battery power.
The MiniLink 5.8 GHz system can be used for a variety of applications and solutions, including:
• Security & Surveillance – School and Corporate Campuses, Warehouses, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Attractions, Ranches, Stables and Farms.
• Intelligent Traffic Control Systems – Highways, Intersections, Parking Lots and Garages
• Homeland Security – Ports, Airports, Borders, Utilities, Parks and Monuments
• Government Agency and Military – Bases, Forward Deployment, Special Operations Teams
• Law Enforcement – Local and State Police, Bomb Squads, Search and Rescue Teams