• Transmit in ranges from 1000 feet to 4 miles
• 10 user selectable channels for simultaneous multiunit operation
• Transmit a crisp, clear color or B&W picture of 500+ lines of resolution
• Operates at a higher frequency for less interference
• Ideal for covert and build-in applications
• Small form factor – rugged billet aluminum case
• Mobile, flexible and versatile
• Cost effective
• Low power consumption transmitter for battery or solar operation
• Crystal controlled for frequency lock
The MiniLink 5.8 GHz Modular wireless system transmits video and audio signals in line-of-site ranges up to 4 miles. The advanced circuitry and latest technology utilized in the MiniLink 5.8 GHz Modular system provides a reliable substitute when it is cost prohibitive, not possible, undesirable or time does not allow the use of coaxial cable, fiber or twisted pair.
The MiniLink 5.8 GHz Transmitter module is ideal for a variety of covert and build-in applications. Its small size makes it easy to hide, conceal or build-in to an existing device. The ML 5.8 TXM comes standard with a 4-pin plug that can be easily adapted to a current design. It is also mobile and versatile for applications where the area being monitored may need to be changed. Ten user selectable channels make it easy to employ several systems in the same general area without interference between systems.
The MiniLink 5.8 GHz Modular wireless system operates on 10 – 14.5 VDC and requires very low power making it ideal for applications that require solar or battery power.
The MiniLink 5.8 GHz system can be used for a variety of applications and solutions, including:
• Security & Surveillance – School and Corporate Campuses, Warehouses, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Attractions, Public Facilities, Prisons and Correctional Institutions.
• Government Agency and Military – Special Operations Forces, CIA, FBI, ATF, Coast Guard and other Homeland Security Agencies
• Law Enforcement – Local and State Police, Bomb Squads, Search and Rescue Teams