- 8 End-of-line-resistor burglary zones programmable for area, exit/entry delay, interior, follower, day zone, chime, fire options, sensor watch, swinger shutdown, zone anding and a variety of other features
- Up to 48 points of up to 32 zones with optional zone-expansion modules 4- zone keypad EZMs (built-in)
- Including up to 2 2-wire fire zones
- Up to 32 individually coded users, each with a programmable authority level
- 3 on-board relay outputs, expandable 24 external relay outputs
- 3 keypad panics: fire, police & auxiliary
- 2 independent area partitions
- Up to 7 separate access stations by up to 32 users
- Up to 24 separately-addressable X-10 devices with the GEM-X10KIT
- English-language prompts & system status messages from choice of keypad (8) models
- User-customized zone descriptions, reprogrammable as required
- 2-wire and 4-wire smoke detectors
- Reports alarms, restores and troubles by zone
- 255 event schedule
- 800 event log
- Overview mode permits monitoring and control of total system from one keypad
- 2 programmable entry delay times
- Interior-bypass group
- Dynamic battery test interrupts charging and places battery under load every four hours
- Chime by zone; programmable duration
- Non-volatile RAM retains memory during power losses
- Quickloader™ programmable
- Auto-Download Log
- Exclusive V.A.L.I.D.™ feature (Verifying Automatic Line Integrity Diagnostic) reduces false alarms due to changes in line resistance Communicator features
- Compatible with all major receiver formats, including BFSK, 4/2, Modem 2, SIA, 4/3/1, 4 + 2 Express and Point ID
- Rotary dial and TouchTone™ with Rotary backup
- 3 20-digit telephone numbers
- Backup reporting, double reporting; split reporting
- 32 User codes with opening/closing reporting by user
- AC failure reporting with programmable report delay
- Supervised telephone line cut with programmable delay
- Pager capability
- Broad 50’ x 50’ coverage.
- 11 interchangeable lenses.
- Auto temperature compensation.
- EMI/RFI protected with fully-shielded SMD circuitry protects against false alarms due to radio-frequency interference.
- Battery-saver feature.
- Includes lithium batteries and mounting screws.
- Signal Selective Processing for reliable operation
- Vertical and horizontal aiming capabilities
- Dual-element sensor
- Large lens area assures high sensitivity
- Small size with ample wiring space
- Corner mountable
- Built-in Tamper microswitch
- Soft white, compact and low profile.
- Reversible mounting position for left or right handed operation.
- Low battery clearly displayed at keypad by zone and transmitter number.
- Both models include built-in reed switch, magnet, lithium battery, tamper and terminals.