4 Door Access Control Panel (4 Relay Outputs. 5,000 Cards/10,200 Buffers) Kit
The N-1000-IV panel monitors 16 supervised or unsupervised alarm points, and supports four relay outputs (DPDT) that are expandable to 20 outputs.
The panel operates as a total stand-alone unit with a fully distributed database. All valid card numbers, timezones, relay pulse times, and alarm point shunt times are loaded into the controller's memory. The panel controls access to multiple doors on a stand-alone basis with no dependency on a central computer system.
The N-1000-IV is compatible with Northern's WIN-PAK 1.15 or higher software and the N-1000-II.
- Supports all major reader technologies and 12 digit ABA card formats
- "Distributed" database for independent operation
- Operates in remote site configurations with dial-up (requires M-9600-2 and N-485-HUB-2) or leased lines
- 5,000 card memory
- 10,200 buffers
- RS-232 (20 mA) and RS-485 communications are jumper selectable
- Compatible with the N-1000-II
- 16 supervised alarm inputs. Separate inputs for tamper switch and primary power fail monitoring
- DPDT Form C relays; 4 on N-1000-IV
- 63 timezones control card access, relays and alarm points
- Relays are "time-programmable" for automatic control
- 12 VDC Battery Backup 12 VDC, 500 mA output for Reader/IR devices
- Model includes the N-1000-IV panel, X-4 Power transformer & S-4 Suppressor kit for each active relay