See There When You Can't Be There
These cameras can be viewed and controlled from a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone or PDA1. Place them in your home, office, vacation home or almost anywhere else that you'd like to keep an eye on things, with no PC required on location! They are easy to install and operate and require no additional software for the PC that you're viewing them on. Each camera also comes with a free Web address, which can track the camera automatically. All you need is a regular web browser to view them on your PC — all of the other required software, including control software (TCP/UDP) and e-mail software (SMTP), is already inside the camera.
Just Plug It In and Play
This network camera is truly easy to install and use in most cases. With industry standard automatic configuration (UPnP), the camera and your router or PC will automatically decide the best settings, allowing you to access your camera without any complicated setup. Once connected, using a simple web browser, just enter in your free, permanent web address, which comes with the camera, and you're done! It's that simple.
Sensor Recording and Email Alerts
With the built-in motion sensor, the camera can be set to record and/or notify you by email when someone enters the room.
1. Connecting the camera to the Internet requires Internet access and may require that you obtain additional hardware such as a cable or DSL modem, or a hub or router with a 10Base-T Ethernet connection. The camera will not be accessible from across the Internet unless the Internet connection is active. We cannot guarantee that your Internet connection will always be available. The frame rate of the motion image may be dependent upon the uplink speed of the Internet connection and other factors. Viewing may involve some time delay. Recommended minimum 100kbps upstream bandwidth for camera.
- SERVER FEATURES: .
- Color Video Yes
- Image Compression JPEG
- Video Streaming Format Motion JPEG
- Quality Video Resolution 640 x 480, 320 x 240(default), 160 x 120 1
- Frame Rate Max. 12 frames/sec (640x 480)
- Max 30 frames/sec (320 x 240)
- Max 30 frames/sec (160 x 120)
- Authentication ID/Password authentication (Administrator / General Users (up to 50))
- Encryption IPsec
- IPv4/v6 IPv4/v6 Dual Stack
- Supported Network Protocols IPv4: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, TCP, UDP, IP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, and POP3 before SMTP
- Upgrades Via Ethernet connection 2
- Automatic Network Configuration Yes, with UPnP supported router
- Simultaneous Viewers 30
- Image Buffer About 125 frames (320 x 240) with time display
- Pre-Alarm Image Buffer Yes
- Image Transfer via E-Mail (SMTP) or FTP Triggered by external sensor, alarm, motion detection and/or timer
- Camera Recording Yes, records data to a web site through FTP or to the hard drive of a local computer.
- Max. Bandwidth Control 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.5/1.0/2.0/3.0/5.0Mbps/ unlimited
- Free DDNS Compatible (Viewnetcam.com) 3 Yes
- Cellular Phone Compatibility View Snapshot and Control from Compatible Cell Phone
- Multi-Language Interface English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Japanese
- Built-in Calendar Timer Yes
- Auto Time Adjustment with NTP Yes
- Time & Day Access Control Yes
- Remote External Output Control Yes
- CAMERA FEATURES: .
- Zoom up to 10x digital zoom
- (Free firmware upgrade may be required)
- Image Sensor 1/4" 320,000 pixel CMOS
- Viewing Angle 53° horizontal
- 40° vertical
- Remote Pan Angle 60° left and right max. (or less based upon user setting)
- Remote Tilt Angle -45° to +20° (or less based upon user setting)
- Maximum Pan/Tilt Speed Pan: 100°/sec
- Tilt: 100°/sec
- Hide-Away Lens No
- Preset Locations 23 preset parameters include Pan, Tilt and White balance (including Home position and 2 alarm positions).
- (Free firmware upgrade may be required)
- Click to Center Yes
- Focus Fixed 1m-infinity
- Aperture (f No.) : F1.8
- Illumination 1 - 10,000 lux
- White Balance Auto/Manual/Hold
- Adjustments Brightness, White Balance
- Exposure Auto
- Clear Dome Lens Cover Yes
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- 2-Way Audio Yes (Half Duplex)
- CODEC PCM (64kbps), ADPCM (32kbps), Monaural
- Frequency Range 300Hz - 3.4kHz
- Input Built-in Microphone
- External Microphone (not included) or audio source using stereo mini jack.
- Output External Speaker (not included) using stereo mini jack. (output is mono)
- WIRELESS FEATURES: .
- Wireless Technology No
- INTERFACE FEATURES: .
- Network Connection Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX)
- External I/O Connector 2 input / 1 output
- Speaker/Microphone Jack 3.5mm mini-jack
- OTHER FEATURES: .
- Built-in Sensor Motion Detection (Free firmware upgrade may be required)
- Power Over Ethernet Compatibility PowerDsine (www.powerdsine.com) Power over Ethernet Midspan 3000/6000 Series
- when used with Splitter PD-401/12-PAN
- Multiple Mounting Options Wall mount, desk/ceiling mount, tripod mount
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F) Indoor Only
- Operating Humidity 20-80% RHG, non-condensing
- Power Source 12VDC (120V AC Adaptor included)
- Power Consumption 6W
- Included Accessories Flexible stand and screws, AC Adaptor and Setup CD-ROM
- PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: .
- Operating System Requirements Windows 98SE, NT4.0, 2000, ME and XP (IPv6 : Windows XP only)
- Web Browser requirements Internet Explorer 5.5 or later/Netscape Navigator 4.7 (The network camera image is not displayed correctly in Netscape 6.x)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.94'' x 3.94'' x 2.98''
- Weight 0.66 lbs
- 1 160 x 120 for mobile access only
- 2 Some features listed here may require a free firmware upgrade to activate.
- 3 Viewnetcam.com is a free, optional service that requires registration