WJHD316A/1500EX with EXDVD external storage device
The WJ-HD300A DVR Series has more features and higher hard drive capacities. The Series is available in 9 and 16 channel configurations and both have a 250 GB base hard drive unit. With optional expansion units, overall storage capacity is up to 7.5 Terabytes (16 channel unit only).
The "A" Series allows camera setup over the network and offers 120 images per second in SIF mode. Up to four system controllers can be used in cascade mode. Each controller can control and view individual camera groups (1-16, 17-32, 33-48, 49-64). The new copy feature eliminates a programming step by automatically assigning the start time of the copy function as either the record stop time or record list selection point. Individual cameras can be programmed for the greatest number of images per second without any restrictions by the number of image programmed by other modes.
• Increased FTP transfer speed
• VMD sensitivity test mode allows operators to set and test the VMD mode to their exact installation requirements
• Images copied to CD-R's and DVDs can be directly played back through the main DVR
• Alterations in copied data can be detected by software
• Audio playback for downloaded image
Panasonic's model EX-DVD is an external digital archiving solution that further enhances the performance and efficiency of the Panasonic WJ-HD300 digital video recorder series and hybrid recording servers. The unit offers the versatility to record in DVD-RAM, DVD-R and CD-R formats and connects easily via standard USB 2.0 port. Archived images can be played back in their native formats on standard PCs. Native image files are also ideal for FTP downloading via direct or network connections and for viewing from external storage devices.
• 3X Speed DVD-RAM Writing
• 4X Speed DVD-R Writing
• 1X Speed DVD-RW Writing
• 12X Speed CD-R Writing
• 8X Speed CD-RW Writing
• 32X Speed CD-ROM Reading
• 12X Speed DVD-ROM Reading
• Buffer Under Run Protection
• DVD Multi Read/Write Support
• 4.7GB Data Capacity (single side DVD only)
• 2MBytes Buffer Memory