The WJ-HD300A DVR Series has more features and higher hard drive capacities. The Series is available in 9 and 16 channel configurations and both have a 250 GB base hard drive unit. With optional expansion units, overall storage capacity is up to 7.5 Terabytes (16 channel unit only).
The "A" Series allows camera setup over the network and offers 120 images per second in SIF mode. Up to four system controllers can be used in cascade mode. Each controller can control and view individual camera groups (1-16, 17-32, 33-48, 49-64). The new copy feature eliminates a programming step by automatically assigning the start time of the copy function as either the record stop time or record list selection point. Individual cameras can be programmed for the greatest number of images per second without any restrictions by the number of image programmed by other modes.
• Increased FTP transfer speed
• VMD sensitivity test mode allows operators to set and test the VMD mode to their exact installation requirements
• Images copied to CD-R's and DVDs can be directly played back through the main DVR
• Alterations in copied data can be detected by software
• Audio playback for downloaded image
SCT08P Camera Control Code Converter - 8 Channel
This device enables control of Pelco PTZ cameras through the Panasonic WJ-HD300/A DVR series utilizing Panasonic system controllers, WV-CU650 or WV-CU360C. The SCTO8P converter gives you the ability to upgrade existing VCR / MUX systems to the Panasonic WJ-HD300A DVR Series, while utilizing previously installed Pelco PTZ cameras.
• Up to 8 Pelco protocol camera control with 1 converter
• Ability to select the first 8 channels (108), or 2nd set of 8 channels (9-16)
• Supports P-Protocol and D-Protocol
• Supports basic control functions (Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Preset)
• AC adapter, RJ-11 cable for Panasonic camera RS-485 port included