It is amazing how much performance is packed into the WV-CP254H. The camera measures only 67mm wide by 72.5mm deep (2-5/8 x 2-7/8) yet it packs features and performance you would expect to find on cameras more than twice its size. The WV-CP254H features Day/Night operation that automatically switches the camera from full color operation to the black and white mode when illumination levels drop, which makes the unit ideal for 24-hour surveillance applications.
Additional performance features include a horizontal resolution of 480 lines in color and 570 lines in black-and-white: 50dB signal to noise ratio; minimum illumination of only 1.0 lux(0.1 fc) in color, and 0.15 lux (0.015 fc) in black-and-white at F1.4 lens (optional): Back Light Compensation (BLC), Aperture Correction, Automatic Gain Control (AGC), and Automatic Tracing White Balance (ATW).
The WV-CP254H small size and big features make it the ideal choice for numerous applications. This unit blends into virtually any architectural environment while enhancing the performance of your security system.
• 1/3-type CCD Color Image Sensor
• Day/Night Operation Switches from Selected Color Mode to B/W Mode, Automatically or Manually
• Sensitivity of 1.0 Lux in Color Mode and 0.15 Lux in B/W Mode at F1.4
• 480 Lines Resolution in Color Mode & 570 Lines in B/W Mode
• 50dB Signal to Noise Ratio
• Built-In Back Light Compensation (BLC) Mode Selector
• Digital Signal Processing LSI's for High Quality Pictures
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Automatic Tracing White Balance (ATW)
• Highlight Detail Aperature Correction
• Internal or Line-Lock Synchronization Modes.
• Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2) Sync Capability with Panasonic System Products