The Pelco IX30C8EN Sarix Network ImagePak (Color) includes an IX30 Color Camera, a 2.8-8 mm varifocal lens, and a DF8 Series outdoor pendant dome with a clear bubble.
With a 1/3" CMOS image sensor (3.1MP), the IX30 camera delivers clear images in MJPEG and H.264 formats at a resolution up to 2048 x 1536. A minimum illumination of 0.03 lux and advanced low light technology makes the camera suitable for lowlight surveillance.
With wide dynamic range, the camera corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes. Auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors.
The Sarix technology includes a consistent color science feature, which offers highest degree of sensitivity by multiplying and averaging the available light per pixel, useful for subject tracking. An automatic back focus control feature makes sharp scene focus setup easy, while the video setup jack eliminates the need to use a laptop for viewing video during installation of the camera.
Power is supplied to the camera through PoE (IEEE 802.3af); hence, the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring needed for auxiliary power outlets. The Sarix network camera comes with the standard Pelco Camera Sabotage behavior feature, which detects contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the camera or lens is tampered with or obstructed by spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered.
Supporting standard web browser, the Sarix camera enables powerful remote setup and administration and allows you to view up to 16 cameras on the same network. A window blanking function conceals up to 4 blocks (solid gray window) that the operator is restricted from viewing.
The IX30 Sarix Network Camera can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher. It also supports open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras.
With a 2.8x zoom ratio and a focal length of 2.8-8 mm, the 13M2.8-8 varifocal lens is suitable for high precision image surveillance with megapixel and standard definition cameras. With a resolving power of up to 100 lines/mm, the lens offers optimal results when used in cameras with megapixel sensors. The lens can be adjusted to achieve the exact field-of-view and can be connected via the included standard 4-pin plug. Ideal for low-light conditions, the CS mount-type lens has a relative aperture size between f/1.2 and f/1.9, which allows it to perform across a wide range of lighting conditions. The aspherical elements reduce the level of distortion to produce sharpness at the image borders. It has a special coating that prevents light reflection.
With the outdoor pendant mount (light gray), the camera can be mounted directly to any mount, flush to a ceiling, or to 1.5" NPT female pipe threads. The dome includes a heater and a blower to maintain the internal temperature of the unit and a sunshield to protect the unit from direct sunlight. The black opaque dome with clear window (zero light loss) ensures high optical clarity.
Imaging Device: 1/3-inch (effective)
Imager Type: CMOS
Imager Readout: Progressive scan
Maximum Resolution: 2048 x 1536
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
Auto Iris Lens Type: DC drive
Electronic Shutter Range: 1 ~ 1/100,000 sec
Wide Dynamic Range: 60 dB
White Balance Range: 2,000° to 10,000°K
Sensitivity: f/1.2; 2,850°K; SNR >24 dB
Color (33 ms): 0.50 lux
Color SENS (500 ms): 0.12 lux
Mono (33 ms): 0.25 lux
Mono SENS (500 ms): 0.03 lux
Weight (without lens): 1.11 lb (0.50 kg)
Shipping Weight: 2.00 lb (0.90 kg)
Port: RJ-45 connector for 100Base-TX
Cabling Type: Cat5 or better for 100Base-TX
Power Input: 22 to 34 VAC; 24 VAC nominal or PoE (IEEE 802.3af class 3)
Power Consumption: <6 W
PoE: <200 mA maximum
24 VAC: <295 mA nominal; <390 mA maximum
Local Storage: Mini SD
Alarm Input: 10 VDC maximum, 5 mA maximum
Alarm Output: 0 to 15 VDC maximum, 75 mA maximum
External 3-connector, 2.5 mm provides
NTSC/PAL video output
Lens Mount: CS mount, adjustable
Camera Mount 0.25-inch (0.64 cm) UNC-20 screw, top and bottom of camera housing
Operational Temperature: 14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C)
Storage Temperature: 14° to 158°F (-10° to 70°C)
Storage Humidity: 20% to 90%, noncondensing
Video Encoding: H.264 base profile and MJPEG
Video Streams: Up to 2 simultaneous streams; the second stream is variable based on the setup of the primary stream
Frame Rate Up to 30, 25, 24, 15, 12.5, 12, 10, 8, 7. 5, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.5, 2, 1 (dependent upon coding, resolution, and stream configuration)
Additional Resolutions: 640 x 512, 640 x 352, 480 x 368, 480 x 272, 320 x 256, and 320 x 176
Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP (Unicast, Multicast IGMP), UPnP, DNS, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, NTP, IPv4, SNMP v2c/v3, QoS, HTTP, HTTPS, LDAP (client), SSH, SSL, SMTP, FTP, mDNS (Bonjour), and 802.1x (EAP)
CE, Class B
FCC, Class B
- 1/3" CMOS image sensor (3.1MP)
- 2.2-6 mm varifocal lens
- Delivers clear images at a resolution of 1280 x 1024
- MJPEG and H.264 compression formats for high-quality images and efficient use of bandwidth
- Allows up to 30ips at 1280 x 720
- Advanced low light technology and minimum illumination of 0.03 lux generate clear images even in lowlight conditions
- Wide dynamic range - corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Sarix technology - fast processing power and a consistent color science feature that offers highest degree of sensitivity by multiplying and averaging the available light per pixel
- Automatic back focus control - makes sharp scene focus setup easy
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) - power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence, the camera gets power from the network itself without the need for any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Camera sabotage behavior - detects contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the camera or lens is tampered with or obstructed with spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered
- Web interface - supports standard web browser for powerful remote setup and administration; allows you to view up to 16 cameras on the same network
- Window blanking - conceals up to 4 blocks (solid gray window) that the operator is restricting from viewing
- Password protection - restricts access to unauthorized persons
- Systemization - the camera can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher; supports an open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras