1000503 PDVS-50P 50 Watt, 4 speaker loops w/ digital message with 3.5 Amp power supply & battery pack
The PDVS Series Voice Evacuation Control Panel (VECP) contains a state-of-the-art 25 or 50 watt high-efficiency digital power amplifier for use in life-safety applications. The PDVS-25 and the PDVS-50 are packed with options to enhance the voice evacuation package and to significantly increase the ease of installation.
Features such as the supervised internal microphone, low current draw, undistorted 25 or 50 watt sine power, standard digital message unit, and four speaker loop outputs make a PDVS-25 or the PDVS-50 the ideal choice for critical life safety applications. A sixty second pre-recorded voice message is programmed into the digital voice message unit. The message is activated by either 24 VDC polarity reversing or dry-contact inputs.
A built-in auxiliary audio input allows the PDVS to interface with telephone paging systems, increasing the functionality of the system and adding to the value offered to the enduser. Additional non-fire emergency messages can be added to the system and used to alert building occupants of conditions such as weather alerts, chemical spills, and gas leaks. Custom programmed messages and alert tones are also available.
Diagnostic meter bars, which indicate speaker load or signal levels on the audio channels, plug-in terminal connections and an installer's system test button make this device one of the most installer-friendly panels on the market. Potter's intelligent overload protection feature limits the output power to a maximum preset level. This protects the panel without disconnecting the load and disabling the evacuation system.
• High efficiency Class 'D' digital amplifier
• 24 VDC polarity reversing or dry contact activation
• Low current draw
• Undistorted 25 or 50W sine power
• Up to 60 seconds of pre-recorded digital voice messages.
• Automatic back up feature (50W models)
• 4 supervised speaker loop outputs (Class A or B)
• Field selectable 25/70 VRMS speaker loops
• Intelligent speaker circuit overload protection
• Installer's system test button
• Diagnostic test meters (speaker load & signal level)
• Supervised microphone input
• Auxiliary audio input
• Common alarm and trouble relays
• Optional pre-alert signal
• Optional internal power supplyW