PFC5004 Fire Alarm Control Panel
PFC-5004 FIRE ALARM CONTROL PANEL
3992190 PFC-5004D is a PFC-5004 with factory installed DACT - Four Zone Microprocessor Based Fire Alarm Control Panel c/w 4 Class B (Style B) or 2 Class A (Style D) Initiating Circuits, 2 Class A/B (Style Z/Y) Indicating Circuits and a 2.75 Amp Power Supply. Allows for one DACT-5000 Digital Communicator or one PR-5000 Polarity Reversal Module or one ARM-4 or ARM-8 Relay Adder Module. Red enclosure c/w keylock door.
• 4 Class B (Style B) Initiating Circuits which may be configured as 2 Class A (Style D) circuits.
• 2 Class A/B (Style Z/Y) Indicating Circuits with individual trouble indicators 1.7 Amp max. per circuit (2.4 Amp total)
• Each Indicating Circuit can be configured as Silenceable or Non-Silenceable
• Audibles may be configured as Steady, Temporal Code, California Code or March Time
• Predefined Initiating circuits can be configured as Waterflow or Latching/Non-Latching Supervisory
• Auxiliary relay contacts for Common Alarm, Common Trouble and Common Supervisory. If no Supervisory circuits are enabled, the Supervisory relay becomes a second Alarm relay.
• Individual Zone Disconnect Switches
• Built-in RS-485 Interface for RA8F Multiplexed Remote Annunciators (Up to 3 Annunciators)
• Interface for Remote Trouble Indicator
• Built-in Walk Test operation
• Auto Signal Silence
• Selectable Alarm Verification on Initiating Circuits
• Selectable Retard operation on Water Flow circuit
• 2.75 Amp Power Supply
• Output for 4-wire resettable regulated smoke power supply of 24 VDC 100mA maximum Output for PRTI or Remote Annunciators of 24VDC, 300mA unfiltered
• Extensive Transient Protection
• Easy configuration via DIP switches
Potter's PFC-5004 Fire Alarm Control Panel is a microprocessor based unit designed for small commercial, residential, institutional and industrial occupancies. Fully configurable using DIP switches, it enables the user to configure the system to meet their specific requirements.
The PFC-5004 comes standard with 4 Class B (Style B) Initiating Circuits which may be configured as 2 Class A (Style D) circuits. In addition it comes equipped with 2 Class A/B (Style Z/Y) Indicating circuits which are each rated at 1.7 Amps. The panel also includes a 2.75 Amp Power Supply which powers the system and supplies a 4-wire resettable regulated smoke power supply of 24 VDC 100mA maximum.
The PFC-5004 utilizes a simple DIP switch configuration which allows for the programming of the initiating and indicating circuits as well as the enabling and disabling of system functions such as Signal Silence, Fire Drill and Auxiliary Disconnect. Some predefined Initiating circuits can optionally be configured as Waterflow or Latching/Non-Latching Supervisory. In addition the PFC-5004 allows for Alarm Verification on the Initiating circuits. The Indicating circuits may be configured as Silenceable or Non-Silenceable with the audibles configured for Steady, March-Time, Temporal Code, or California Code. The PFC-5004 is equipped with auxiliary relay contacts for Common Alarm, Trouble and Supervisory. If no Supervisory circuits are enabled, The Supervisory relay becomes a second Alarm relay.