Compact and extremely lightweight, the Trimble Recon 400X outdoor
rugged handheld computer delivers maximum performance and reliability
in a 17-ounce design. With its rounded edges, it fits comfortably in
the palm of your hand. The most economically priced of the Trimble
handhelds, Recon runs the Windows Mobile 6 operating system, ensuring
broad support for software offered by Solution Providers world-wide.
Optional Integrated Features:
- Outdoor rugged design MIL-STD-810F and IP67
- Sunlight viewable touch screen display
- MIL-STD-810F compliant means improved solution reliability. Lower cost to support
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Survive drop and vibration.
- Dust proof.
- Sealed up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes.
- No bulky sealing boxes means increased usability of product; higher end user satisfaction
- Lightweight (17 oz including battery)
- 15-hour NiMH hot swappable rechargeable battery
- Windows Mobile 6 software
- Standardized Development Platform
- Information Management ease
- Best platform for business
- 400 MHz processor, 128 MB SDRAM, 256 MB non-volatile Flash storage
- No moving parts enables robust performance in extreme temperature and vibration
- Expandability options
- CompactFlash(CF) slots for more devices, such as GPS, RFID, bar code scanners, and more
- USB port
- RS-232 9-pin Serial port
- 12-month manufacturer warranty
- Integrated wireless capabilities: 802.11g and Bluetooth
- Easy connection to other devices, networks and internet
- No accessories or coding required