Carbon Monoxide Detector MCT-442 PERS
Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector
MCT-442 PERS wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector
gives early warning of CO poisoning danger, preventing damage to vital
organs and even death. As a fully supervised wireless detector, the MCT-442 PERS
transmits all alerts to the control panel, which instantly forwards the
alert to a central station or private phone number. That enables a
rapid and effective response to remove the CO poisoning danger,
protecting children, the elderly and even pets, from an invisible and
potentially deadly threat.
High accuracy and reliability
MCT-442 PERS CO detector utilizes a sophisticated
electrochemical sensor to provide linear output in proportion to CO gas
concentration, which is the most accurate technology available for CO
detection. The sensor's flexible and miniature construction results in
high resistance to shocks and vibrations.
A sophisticated microprocessor receives data from a sensor,
calculates the CO level and leak duration, and provides an alarm before
dangerous CO levels are present. The detector has a five-year life and
an expiration timer that notifies users when the detector should be
replaced. As a battery-operated device, detection continues non-stop,
even during power outages.
Because CO is a colorless, odorless and tasteless, yet very toxic gas
that is produced when household heating and cooking fuels are not fully
burnt up, quick identification of a leak is vital. The MCT-442 PERS
provides highest reliability, in an attractive, easily installed
wireless detector, making it the ideal solution for protecting family
members from CO poisoning. Available in a variety of frequency bands,
the MCT-442 PERS has been granted the most demanding CO detection certifications in Europe.
MCT-442 PERSS Features:
- Fully wireless and supervised detector transmits alarm and functionality alerts to the PowerMax control panel, which notifies the user and/or the central station
- Gives early warning of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning danger, providing visual and audial alarm indications when CO is detected
- Loud built-in alarm buzzer (95db) and a large flashing LED alarm
- Continuous auto-testing and manual testing
- Five-year life, with end-of-life notification
- Battery operated, ensuring continuous protection; low battery and sensor end of
- Easy wall or ceiling installation (with bracket), with no need for cabling work; simple battery replacement Back tamper
- Available in a variety of frequency bands, the MCT-442 PERS has been granted the most demanding CO detection certifications in Europe.