Waterproof PowerCode Wrist Transmitter
MCT-211PERS is a PowerCode
miniature waterproof wrist-worn/pendant transmitter, designed for
personal emergency signaling and other applications where the
transmitter needs to be within easy reach at all times.
The transmitter is waterproof and suitable for wearing even in a
shower or in other wet environments such as factories, hospitals,
gardens, pools and rain conditions. Attractive ergonomic design makes
the MCT-211 PERS as convenient to wear on a regular basis as any wristwatch.
When a button is pressed and transmission is initiated, the
MCT-transmits a unique, factory programmed, 24-bit digital alarm code.
This code is randomly selected from 16 million possible codes and is
therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce.
MCT-211 PERS uses a coin-type 3-Volt long life
lithium battery. To ensure continuous reliable operation, when the
battery charge is low, an LED lights during transmission and a
low-battery alert is sent to the target receiver.
MCT-211 PERS is compatible with Amber and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers. It supports various frequency bands according to international standards, and is approved for use in most countries.
MCT-211 PERS Features:
- Easy to wear as a wristband or pendant
- Superior transmission range
- Attractive, comfortable, ergonomic, waterproof design
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible combinations
- 3 Volt coin-type lithium battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indications
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible withAmber and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers