PowerMax™ is designed to integrate all the systems in today's smart home or smart office into a single easily managed solution. Sophisticated proprietary technology makes PowerMax™ the management solution of choice for a wide variety of environments - including areas where the elderly, children and pets are normally present. PowerMax™ Features:
PowerMax™ users can control their entire home or office environment - security, air-conditioning, appliances, lighting - through an easy-to-use keypad or any remote touch-tone or cellular phone. The commands are intuitively learned and easily recalled, thanks to a unique graphic user interface with audible prompts in a choice of 22 languages.
This wireless security, control and home automation system protects as many as 30 zones, with virtually any combination of Visonic equipment. It supports an exceptionally wide range of detection devices, including wireless passive infrared (PIR) and pet-immune motion detectors, glass-break, gas, smoke and flood detectors, and door/window magnetic contacts.
In case an event is detected, PowerMax™ automatically issues a report to the monitoring station, simultaneously transmitting digital and voice alerts to pre-programmed private telephones and/or pagers. Two-way voice communication can be initiated, enabling remote homeowners to assist any child or elderly resident.
All this functionality is packed into a single wireless solution, which is as easy to deploy as it is to operate. A PowerMax™ wireless system is installed in just a few hours, requiring no cumbersome installation.
Unique high performance features, simple installation within less than one hour and ultimate intuitive ease-of-use make PowerMax™ the industry's outstanding home management solution.
- Complete home control solution - manages up to 30 zones.
- Detectors supported: PIR and pet-immune motion detectors; glass-break, flood, smoke and gas detectors; door/window magnetic contact, etc.
- Event reporting to any of the following: monitoring station, pagers, telephones.
- Optional event-triggered initiation of two-way voice communication.
- Facilitates assistance to the elderly and children.
- Flexible programming options.
- Remote, mobile or in-house control.
- Intuitive graphic and audible user interface.
- Available in 22 languages: English, Russian, Finnish, French, Polish, German, Hebrew, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Czech, Thai, Greek, Croatian, Lithuanian, Japanese or Spanish.
- Fast and easy installation with no mess