Altronix HubWay Video Console/Extender
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
Altronix HubWayLD8D Active UTP Transceiver Hub w/Integral Camera Power transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 8camera channels in a space saving 1U EIA 19" rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall or shelf mounted. Video transmission range is up to 3000 ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv, HubWayDv or HubWayDvi Video Balun/Combiners. In addition, the unit features individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC PTC protected outputs with surge suppression. An optional HubSat4D Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWayLD8D. In addition, the HubSat4D provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- height: 1.6"
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 8
- Certifications & Standards: UL 2044
- Serial Port: Yes
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Product Line: HubWay
- width: 19.1"
- package contents: HubWay Video Console/Extender; Grounded Line Cord; 2 x Mounting Brackets; 6 x Flat Head Screws for Mounting Brackets; 4 x Rubber Pads
- depth: 8.5"
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
- manufacturer: Altronix Corporation
- Ecolabel: RoHS
- Maximum Operating Distance: 3000 ft
- Input Voltage: 115 V AC; 230 V AC
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Number of Output Devices Supported: 8
- Number of Input Devices Supported: 8
- Product Type: Video Console/Extender
- form factor: Rack-mountable; Wall Mountable
- warranty length: limited lifetime