The 120-volt, six-outlet battery backup and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provide emergency power through short and medium-length power outages. Battery backup features a 200-watt/ 350-VA output capacity. Disconnected battery notifier warns you when a battery is not available to provide backup power. Dataline surge protector guards your connected equipment from power surges on the data lines. Wiring fault LED indicator informs you of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit. Plus, this battery backup protects electronics from surges and spikes without reducing the battery power that's used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Also known as
- Back-UPS ES 350VA Desktop UPS
- Back-UPS ES 350 Battery Backup System, Six-Outlet, 350 Volt-Amps, 200 Watts @ 2.
- Back-UPS ES 350VA Desktop UPS Desktops
- American Power Conversion-APC BE350G 350VA Back-UPS ES 120V 6 Out.
- APC(R) Back-UPS(R) ES 350VA Battery Backup
- APC Battery Backups 350-Volt 6-Outlet UPS Battery Backup BE350G
- American Power Conversion (APC) 350VA Back-UPS without Auto Shutdown Software, 2
- APC APWBE350G Apc Be350G 6 Outlet - Battery Back-Ups Es