American Power Conversion-APC AP5201 8 Port Analog KVM
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The APC 8-Port Multi-Platform Analog KVM Switch fits on the desktop or mount in 1U of rack space. Daisy-chain compatible units and manage up to 512 servers through one keyboard, monitor and mouse. APC Rackmount KVM switches support multiple platforms (PS/2, USB, or SUN), use slimmer cables for better cable management, are firmware upgradeable and allow servers to be connected and disconnected without powering down the KVM.LEDs on the front of all units display which channels are active. Use hotkeys or the on-screen display to switch easily among connected servers. Reduce hardware costs, save space, reduce heat generation and lower power consumption using APC Rackmount KVMs.
Also known as
- 8 Port Multi-PlatForm Analog KVM
- APC 8 Port Multi-Platform Analog KVM Switch - 8 x 1 - 8 x SPDB-15 - 1U - Rack-mo
- APC 8 Port Multi-PlatForm Analog KVM
- APC 8 Port Multi-Platform Analog KVM Switch
- American Power Conversion (APC) 8-Port Multi-Platform Analog KVM Switch
- 8 x SPDB-15
- Durable construction
- The APC KVM Switch is rack mountable
- Multi-platform analog
- Manage multiple servers with just one keyboard, monitor and mouse
- The KVM Switch can connect up to 32 switches to provide direct control of 16 computers or control of up to 512 computers
- Cascading Capabilities
- Hot Pluggable Operation
- Automatic scanning feature
- Keep Alive function
- Microsoft intellimouse support
- Multi-platform Support
- On-Screen Display (OSD) capability
- PC mouse/keyboard/video support
- Status Indicator LED's
- Product Type KVM Switch
- Number of Computers 8
- Number of Users 1 x Local User
- Video Signal VGA
- Graphics Resolution 1920 x 1440
- Scan Intervals 1 to 255 seconds
- Firmware Upgradable through RJ-11 port
- Input Voltage 100 V AC to 240 V AC 9 V DC
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 8 W Maximum
- Environmental Conditions
- Temperature 32 °F (0 °C) to 122 °F (50 °C) Operating -4 °F (-20 °C) to 140 °F (60 °C) Storage
- Humidity 0 to 80% Relative Humidity
- Form Factor 1U 19" Rack-mountable
- Dimensions 1.75" Height x 17.00" Width x 8.25" Depth
- Shipping Dimensions 5.00" Height x 20.00" Width x 13.00" Depth
- The keep-alive feature assures all the keyboard and mouse connections work properly if the KVM Switch loses power temporarily.
- Auto-sensing of KVM station positions for serially-connected installations, which are indicated on the front panel LED.
- Port names automatically reconfigure when the station sequence is changed.
- No software is required
- select a computer by using the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu or Hot Key combination.
- AutoScan offers monitoring of connected computers.
- PC, Sun and USB support
- Manage up to 512 servers with one keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Automatically cycle through individual servers screens to monitor processes without intervention.
- switch among servers manually by using hot keys or the on-screen display.
- Easy-to-use menu for fast configuration and switching among servers.
- Confirms which server/port is currently active.
- Regain lost mouse signals without having to reboot.
- Allows attached servers to power the unit in the event of a power failure.
- Add or remove servers without having to power off the switch.
- Conserve valuable rack space in the data center
- Read-only user option allows you to share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes to the systems.
|Battery Type||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Transactionid||900000000. 20130913. 122146. 4447910|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H)||20.0 x 13.0 x 5.0|
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox / KVM Switchbox|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440 / 1920 x 1440|
|Graphic Mode||VGA / VGA / SVGA / SVGA|
|VGA||Yes / Yes|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1 / 1|
|Network (RJ-45)||Yes / Yes|
|PS/2 Port||Yes / Yes|
|Number of PS/2 Ports||2 / 2|
|Number of VGA Ports||1 / 1|
|Number of Computers Supported||8 / 8|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1 / 1|
|Minimum Scan Interval||1 Second / 1 Second|
|Height||1.8" / 1.8"|
|Width||17" / 17"|
|Depth||8.3" / 8.3"|
|Form Factor||Rack-mountable / Rack-mountable|
|Platform Supported||PC / PC|
|Weight (Approximate)||10 lb / 10 lb|
|Computer Ports||8 x SPDB-15 Female|
|Other Ports||1 x RJ-45 Network / 1 x RJ-11 / 1 x 25-pin DB-25 Female Daisy-chain Out / 1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male Daisy-chain In|
|User/Console Ports||1 x mini-DIN (PS/2) Female Keyboard / 1 x mini-DIN (PS/2) Female Mouse / 1 x 15-pin HD-15 Female VGA|
|Humidity||0 to 80% Relative Humidity|
|Temperature||32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C) Operating / -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C) Storage|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.apc.com|
|Additional Information||The keep-alive feature assures all the keyboard and mouse connections work properly if the KVM Switch loses power temporarily. Auto-sensing of KVM station positions for serially-connected installations, which are indicated on the front panel LED. Port names automatically reconfigure when the station sequence is changed. No software is required; select a computer by using the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu or Hot Key combination. AutoScan offers monitoring of connected computers.|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Part 15 Class A ICES Class A: Canadian ICES-003 VCCI Class A AS/NZS 3548 (C-Tick) Class A ICES-003 IEC 60950 UL 60950|
|System Requirements||Console: VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor capable of the highest resolution that you plan to use on any computer in the installation PS/2-style mouse PS/2-style keyboard Computer: VGA, SVGA or Multisync card 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) mouse port (The KVM Switch does not support serial mice. You cannot use serial-to-PS/2 adapters with the cables) Keyboard port: 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) keyboard port with +5VDC on pin 4 and ground on pin 3 5-pin DIN (AT style) keyboard port with +5VDC on pin 5 and ground on pin 4 If your computer uses an AT-style keyboard socket, purchase a PS/2-to-AT keyboard adapter to plug the cable into the keyboard port on the computer|
|Dimensions||1.75" Height x 17" Width x 8.25" Depth|
|Input Voltage||100 V AC to 240 V AC / 9 V DC|
|Frequency||50 Hz or 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||8 W Maximum|
|Number of Computers||8|
|Graphics Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Scan Intervals||1 to 255 seconds|
|Number of Users||1 x Local User|
|Video Signals||VGA / SVGA|