American Power Conversion (APC) AP7902 2U Rack Switched PDU, 120V Output, 16xNEMA 5-20R
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The APC AP7902 2U Rack Switched PDU with single input power source is a power distribution that remotely controls power to individual outlets and monitors the aggregate power consumption. The Switched Rack PDU provides an aggregate current draw, which can be viewed remotely or locally, via digital display. Alarms will be generated based on user-defined thresholds to alert users of potential circuit overloads. Users can access, configure and control the Switched Rack PDUs through Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces.
Also known as
- Switched Rack 3.6kVA PDU
- APC Switched Rack 3.6kVA PDU - 16 x NEMA 5-20R - 3.6kVA - 2U Rack-mountable
- American Power Conversion-APC Rack PDU Switched 2U 30A/120V
- APC SWITCHED PDU 120V 30A 2U RM (AP7902)
- APC Switched Rack 3.6kVA PDU
- American Power Conversion (APC) AP7902 2U Rack Switched PDU, 120V Output, 16xNEM