American Power Conversion (APC) AP8941 Zero U Switched Rack PDU, 200/208V, 21xIEC 320 C13/3xIEC 320 C19
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The APC AP8941 Zero U Switched Rack PDU enable advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring. Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power recycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets. Power sequencing delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down attached equipment. Avoid circuit overload during power recovery and extend uptime of critical equipment by prioritizing the load shedding. Current metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads. Switched Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles and low profile circuit breakers. User-defined alarms warn of potential circuit overloads before critical IT failures occur. Users can access, configure and control Switched Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces and is complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using InfraStruxure Central, Capacity Manager and Change Manager.
Also known as
- Switched Rack AP8941 PDU
- APC Switched Rack AP8941 24-Outlets PDU - 3 x IEC 60320 C19, 21 x IEC 60320 C13R
- AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC IT USA AP8941 SWITCHED RACK PDU 200
- APC Switched Rack AP8941 PDU
- APC Switched Rack AP8941 24-Outlets PDU
- American Power Conversion (APC) AP8941 Zero U Switched Rack PDU, 200/208V, 21xIE
- American Power Conversion Rack Pdu 2g Switched Zerou 30a 200-208v