APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) enable advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring. Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power cycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets. Power sequencing time delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down attached equipment to avoid circuit overload. Current metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads with user-defined alarms to warn of potential circuit overloads. Users can access, configure, and control Switched Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, Command Line Interface, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using InfraStruxure Central, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency. New AP8000 series Switched Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, and locking IEC receptacles.
Also known as
- Switched Rack AP8941 PDU
- APC Switched Rack AP8941 24-Outlets PDU - 3 x IEC 60320 C19, 21 x IEC 60320 C13R
- AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC IT USA AP8941 SWITCHED RACK PDU 200
- APC Switched Rack AP8941 PDU
- American Power Conversion (APC) AP8941 Zero U Switched Rack PDU, 200/208V, 21xIE
- American Power Conversion Rack Pdu 2g Switched Zerou 30a 200-208v