American Power Conversion (APC) Back-UPS CS 500 6-Outlet Backup and Surge Protector, 120V Input Voltage, 300W / 500VA Output Power Capacity, 500 LED Status Display, Beige
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The effects of power problems include keyboard lockup, complete data loss, hardware degradation, damaged motherboards, and more, making downtime inevitable. An APC Back-UPS CS 500VA instantly switches your computer to emergency battery backup power and allows you to work through brief power outages or to shut down your system in the event of an extended outage. High-performance surge suppression protects your computer from electrical noise and damaging power surges - even lightning.
Also known as
- Back-UPS CS 500VA 120V Standby
- APC Back-UPS CS 500VA - 500VA - 3 Minute Full Load - 3 x NEMA 5-15R, 3
- Schneider Electric It Corporat Back-ups Cs 500 - Ups - External - Standby - Ac 1
- Back-UPS CS Battery Backup System
- Back-UPS 500 System
- APC(R) Back-UPS, Small Office, 22-Minute Backup, 500VA/300 Watt
- APC Battery Backups 500VA UPS Battery Backup BK500
- American Power Conversion (APC) Back-UPS CS 500 6-Outlet Backup and Surge Protec