American Power Conversion (APC) Switched 8-Outlet 1U 20A Rack Power Distribution Unit
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The APC Switched 8-Outlet 1U 20A Rack Power Distribution Unit is a horizontal power distribution unit for 20A use that remotely controls power to individual outlets and monitors the aggregate power consumption. APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) address power management problems in today's IT environment through individual outlet control, power on and off delays, current monitoring, alarm thresholds and network management. Individual outlet control to turn outlets on, turn outlets off, or recycle power to equipment allows users to reboot locked-up equipment and avoid unauthorized use of outlets. Power delays allow users to determine the order in which equipment is powered up or down.The Switched Rack PDU provides an aggregate current draw, which can be viewed remotely or locally, via its digital LCD display. In addition, alarms will be generated based on user-defined thresholds to alert users of potential circuit overloads. Users can access, configure and control the Switched Rack PDU through Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces.
- Switched PDU comes with 8 NEMA 5-20R outlets
- 1U 19" rack-mountable
- Multi Pack Indicator:: No
- Battery Type:: Does Not Contain a Battery
- Product in Inches (L x W x H):: 19.0 x 13.35 x 2.7
Also known as
- Switched Rack 2.4kVA PDU
- APC Switched Rack 2.4kVA PDU - 8 x NEMA 5-20R - 2.4kVA - 1U 19 Rack-mountable
- American Power Conversion-APC Rack PDU Switched 1U 20A/120V AP7901
- Rack PDU, Switched, 1U, 20A, 100/120V
- APC Switched Rack 2.4kVA PDU
- American Power Conversion (APC) Switched 8-Outlet 1U 20A Rack Power Distribution