Broan Nu-Tone ILF360 Remote In-Line Ventilation Fan With Duct; 0.9 Amp, 360 cfm, 8 Inch Duct, 118 Watt, Ceiling Mount
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
Broan Nu-Tone Remote in-line ventilation fan comes with 8.000-Inch vertical duct for easy connection. It is ceiling mountable and offers superior soundless performance. It comes with a housing made of polycarbonate material that can be installed in the attic or basement. Housing has an external rotor, ball bearing motor for reliable service. It features permanently lubricated motors and high pressure centrifugal blowers that can accommodate long duct runs. Housing can be directly mounted to bracket and bracket mounts to rafters or joist for a quick as well as easy installation.
Fan offers air flow rate of 360 CFM and has a current rating of 0.9 Amps. It has frequency rating of 60 Hz and power rating of 118 Watts. It is suitable for intermittent or continuous ventilation applications. It is ideal for bathrooms up to 335 sq.ft and for larger rooms with multiple inlet ports. Fan is UL listed, Energy Star qualified and HVI certified.
Also known as
- NuTone ILF360 Exhaust Fan In-Line Fans In-Line; Silver Tone
- Broan 360 CFM Fan, 8inch Ducting
- Broan Nu-Tone ILF360 Remote In-Line Ventilation Fan With Duct 0.9 Amp 360 cfm
- 360 CFM Remote In-Line Fan - ILF360
- Features a powerful 360 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications
- Compact housing attaches directly to an inboard joist via mounting bracket, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple
- In-line configuration allows the unit to be mounted far and away from living areas for incredibly quiet and effective ventilation
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately)
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- Switches sold separately so you can choose the right one for your installation and lifestyle (suitable for use with solid state speed controls)
|Air Flow||360 cfm|
|Amperage Rating||0.9 Amp|
|Application||For Bathrooms Up To 335 Sq ft, Ventilating Larger Rooms With Multiple Inlet Ports|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Item||In-Line Ventilation Fan with Duct|
|Special Features||Remotely mounted fan reduces noise in occupied areas; Use with adjustable inlet grilles to control flow for any situation; Remote mounting provides flexibility in system design; High quality external rotor motor features long life, efficiency and quiet operation; Permanently lubricated motors and high pressure centrifugal blowers easily accommodate long duct runs and promote flexibility in system design; Housing mounts directly to bracket and bracket mounts to rafters or joist for a quick and simple installation so you can move on with your day; Suitable for intermittent or continuous ventilation applications, the in-line fan is backward inclined for strong air delivery with minimal noise and is suitable for use over a tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit making it perfect for so many areas in the home; Durable polycarbonate plastic housing has an external rotor, ball bearing motor for many years of reliable service; Not for use in cooking areas and wet locations; Suitable for use with solid state speed controls; 1 YR warranty|
|Standard||UL Listed For Use Over Bathtubs Or Showers When Connected To A GFCI Circuit, C/US UL Listed, HVI 2100 Certified|
|Standards||UL Listed, Energy Star Qualified, HVI Certified|