Camden CM-419W Request-to-Exit Sensor (White)
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
Request-to-Exit Sensor (White)
CAMDEN DOOR CONTROLS, CM-419 series of Request-to-Exit Sensors are designed with dual pyroelectric sensors for increased stability against external light. The sensor adjusts straight downwards, blanketing the doorway to angles of 35Ã‚Âº in front of the door. The detection area of the sensor is adaptable to cover a single door or double doors. Output relay hold times are adjustable from 0.25 to 60 seconds. Heavy-duty output relays can drive up to 1 amp of current for controlling door strikes and magnetic locks. Fail safe Ã‚â€“ Fail secure operation is available via dip switches. The CM-419 series Request-to-Exit sensors are available in white or silver.
Camden Door Controls, CM-419 Series Request-To-Exit Sensors, are designed for applications involving coverage at the threshold of a doorway. They can be combined with a card access system to shunt out the alarm system. Varied field selectable options make it a compatible choice for door strike release and alarm system shunting.Features:
- Passive infra-red sensor
- Dual pyros for increased stability
- Ceiling, wall or frame mount
- Adjustable coverage for single and double doors
- Adjustable .25-60 second timer
- 12-24 V AC/DC
- Two form C relay outputs for activating cameras, remote devices, door shunting or to de-activate mag lock in case of system failure
- Fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- U/L listed