The Fire•Lite Alarm H355 Series thermal detectors are addressable sensors that use a state-of-the-art thermistor sensing circuit for fast response. These sensors are designed to provide open-area protection and are intended for use with Fire•Lite's MS-9600 and MS-9200UD Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
Both the H355 and H355R sensors provide fixed temperature alarm detection at 135°F. The H355R sensor responds to rate-of-rise conditions of greater than 15°F/8.3°C per minute. H355HT provides fixed high-temperature detection at 190°F/88°C. These thermal detectors provide cost effective, addressable property protection in a variety of applications.
Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability is available as an optional accessory (P/N RA400Z). Features
- Two-wire SLC loop connection.
- Unit uses base for wiring.
- Addressable by device.
- Direct Decade 01 – 159 (MS-9600), or 01 – 99 (MS-9200UD) entry of address.
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
- Built-in tamper resistant feature.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Factory preset at 135°F (57°C).
- Rate-of-rise model (H355R), 15°F (8.3°C) per minute.
- 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs). LEDs blink green in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
- Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
Other system features:
- Sealed against back pressure.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
- Plugs into separate base for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Separate base allows interchange of photoelectric, ionization and thermal sensors.
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Walk test with address display.
- Low standby current.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- Remote LED output connection to optional RA400Z remote LED annunciator.
- Recessed (RMK400) or surface (SMK400) base mounting kits.
- Diameter: 6.1" (15.5 cm) installed in B350LP.
- Height: 2.1" (5.33 cm).
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (137 g).
- Installation temperature: –4°F to 100°F (–20°C to 38°C).
- Humidity range: 10% to 93% relative humidity (non-condensing).
- Voltage range: 15 to 32 VDC peak.
- Standby current: 300 µA @ 24 VDC (one communication every 5 seconds with LED blink enabled).
- LED current: 6.5 mA @ 24 VDC.
- Mounting: B350LP flanged base, included.
- Fixed-temperature setpoint: 135°F (57°C).
- Rate-of-rise detection: responds to greater than 15°F/8.3°C per minute.