LDM-32F: Lamp Driver Module with 32 alarm lamp driver transistors (sink to power common on alarm). May be selected (dip switch) for 16 alarm/circuit on, 16 trouble and 16 switch inputs if desired. Also includes system trouble lamp driver and lamp-test/local-acknowledge switch input. Integral piezo sounder sounds for each new alarm or trouble and is silenced with the Local Acknowledge switch, or permanently disabled with a dip-switch selection. Flash of new alarms or troubles is selectable through dip switches. 16 switch inputs may be used for panel SILENCE, RESET, DRILL, ACKNOWLEDGE (only in alarm and trouble mode) or remote output control (NACs and relays, Sensiscan 2000 only). Instructions are included.
The LDM Series Lamp Driver Modules, when combined with a custom graphic display, provide annunciation and control for the Sensiscan 2000, MS-9200, MS-9200UD, MS-9600 and MS-5210UD fire alarm control panels. These modules use a serial communications interface, and may be located up to 6,000 feet from the panel.
• ALARM/CIRCUIT ON and TROUBLE lamp/LED per-point option, or more dense alarm-only option (field-selectable).
• Control switch option for remote control per point.
• Lamps/LEDs may be programmed to display status of notification circuits or control relays as well as system status conditions.
• System trouble lamp/LED signal.
• On-line/power LED indicator.
• Alarm and trouble resound with flash of new conditions.
• Local sounder for both alarm/circuit-on and trouble conditions with silence/acknowledge switch connection.
• Serial EIA-485 interface for reduced installation cost.
• May be powered by 24 VDC from the panel or by remote power supplies.
• Efficient switched-power converter reduces power consumption.
• Microprocessor-controlled electronics, fully supervised.
• Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service.
• Trouble monitor option for remote power supplies.
Two basic models are available: the LDM-32F control module and the LDM-E32F expander module. Each may be selected to provide 32 alarm indications; or 16 alarm, 16 trouble, and 16 control points.
The LDM-32F/LDM-E32F with a custom graphic array may be used to indicate point status and, in some versions, to control the state of output points.