If you’d like to display graphics from your PC on a regular or big-screen TV—but you don’t want to pay a fortune for a video converter—the VGA to Video Portable II is your answer. It converts VGA to video at resolutions up to 1024 x 768!
- Powered from the keyboard interface.
- Four switches for video system selection.
- Supports Composite and S-Video.
- Use it worldwide.
- Works in any Windows operating system.
This solution is inexpensive, but that’s not its only benefit. It also provides clean conversion of Composite and S-Video. It has four switches for video system selection, and it’s designed for global compatibility.
This video converter is small enough to be truly portable, and because it’s interface powered, it doesn’t even demand its own power outlet.
The VGA to Video Portable II uses the power of your PC to convert video, so its most practical use is with a single PC.
- S-Video cable
- RCA video cable
- VGA input Y cable
- Stereo Audio Cable
- (2) 18" keyboard interface-powered cables [(1) PS/2®, (1) AT®]
- User’s manual
- Operating Systems Supported — MS-DOS® 3.3 or higher, Windows® 3.x/95/98/Me, Windows NT®, Windows 2000, and Windows XP
- Resolution (Maximum) — 640 x 480: Up to 85 Hz refresh rate; 800 x 600: Up to 75 Hz refresh rate; 1024 x 768: Up to 60 Hz refresh rate
- Video Input Standards — VGA analog from VGA card or CRT port of notebook computer
- Video Output — NTSC or PAL (selectable); Composite; S-Video; VGA signal passthrough
- CE Approval — Yes
- Power — From the interface
- Size — 3.7"H x 2.2"W x 1.1"D (9.4 x 5.6 x 2.8 cm)
- Weight — 0.2 lb. (0.1 kg)