Panasonic Launches New Vandal-Proof Network Dome Camera Camera features SDIII technology for high quality imaging, includes auto back focus, POE capability
Panasonic Security Systems' new i-Pro WV-NW484S vandal-proof network dome camera with Super Dynamic III technology
Secaucus, NJ (June 6, 2007) Security professionals looking for a high performance vandal-proof network camera have eagerly been awaiting the arrival of Panasonic Security Systems new i-Pro WV-NW484S vandal-proof network dome camera with Super Dynamic III (SDIII) technology the industrys first high-performance vandal-proof camera system designed specifically for network applications.
The innovative WV-NW484S incorporates Panasonics core SDIII technology which provides 128x dynamic range for accurate image reproduction and advanced DSP to deliver an extensive range of advanced digital features. Key features include anti-shock Auto Back Focus (ABF) to ensure perfect focus when switching from color to black and white in Day/Night mode. The unique ABF reduces the need for manual adjustments during and after installation. In addition, the WV-NW484S features Power over Ethernet (PoE), progressive output for smooth images of moving objects and superb color reproduction, and digital motion detection. An advanced dehumidification device keeps the humidity inside the camera low and reduces condensation during sudden temperature changes.
"Panasonics new WV-NW484S is the most advanced vandal-proof network dome camera system available as a result of unique Panasonic technologies like SDIII and ABF that set new benchmarks in performance," said Miguel Lazatin, Product Manager, Panasonic Security Systems. "Now there's a vandal-proof network camera that also produces superior image quality."
• 1/3" Double Speed CCD Color Image Sensor
• New Pixel Based 128X Dynamic Range
• Higher Horizontal Resolution
• Digital Motion Detector
• Gen-lock Capability for Large System Applications
• 16-Alphanumberic Character Display
• Signal to Noise Ratio of 50dB
• 120VAC, 60Hz
• All-in-one Color Surveillance Dome Camera Unit
• Auto Tracking
• Horizontal Resolution of 540-line (typical) at Color Mode, and 570-line at B/W Mode
• Day/Night Operation can be Selected to Automatically or Manually Switch from Color to B/W
• Privacy Zone Masking Function
• Digital-FLIP by Memory Allows Automatic 180 Degree Turn
• Multiplex-Coaxial or RS-485 Data Communication
• Optional Smoked Dome Cover, Ceiling and Wall Mounts Brackets are Available for Various Applications
The WV-CW484 Series, equipped with Super Dynamic III, joins Panasonic's vandal proof camera line. In addition to a Day/Night feature, the camera incorporates a newly developed Anti-shock Auto Back Focus (ABF) mechanism, ensuring crystal clear surveillance around the clock. This innovative camera series, with waterproof properties, meets IP66 standards. It is fully equipped with intelligent surveillance performance and high image quality, including 128x Dynamic Range.
• Pixel Based 128x Dynamic Range
• Horizontal Resolution of 540 TV Lines
• Day/Night Switching
• Full Color Images at 1.5 Lux
• Auto Back Focus (ABF)
• Scene Change Detection
• Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction
• Digital Motion Detector
• Auto Image Stabilizer
The WV-CW964 camera will play a dynamic role in a host of security applications; including parking lots, amusement parks, shopping malls, airports, train stations, expressways, city streets and plazas.
• Rain Resistant
• Powerful Pixel Based 128x Dynamic Range
• Automatic Switching to B/W for Night Surveillance
• Minimum Illumination of 0.04 lux(0.004 fc) in B/W Model
• 30x Optical Zoom (300x with digital zoom)
• Auto Image Stabilizer Removes Blurring
• Scene Change Detection Pinpoints Interference
• High-speed Panning at 400 degrees/sec
The intelligent WV-CW974 Outdoor Color Dome Camera from Panasonic integrates an outdoor housing with IP66 approval, a 360 degree high-speed rotating platform and a 30x optical zoom lens.
The camera features a new Template Matching algorithm, which makes the Auto Tracking of moving subjects more powerful. The camera provides high-accuracy detection of individuals by memorizing the characteristics of the subject including color, shape and contrast. Featuring not only pan and tilt but also smooth zoom gearing, the camera can also capture subjects more clearly. Users can operate the tracking lock to identify individuals on screen at the push of a button with an optional System Controller. Additionally, the masking feature can prevent unnecessary tracking by properly setting the tracking range in advance.
• New template matching algorithm provide advanced auto tracking capability
• IP66 of IEC 60529 standard for all weather proof environmental structure
• Built-in fan/heater for temperature changes
• Built-in sun shield permits camera location in direct sunlight
• Day/Night operation can be selected to automatically or manually switch from color to B/W mode
• 30x optical zoom lens (3.8 - 114 mm) plus 10x electronic digital zoom for total zoom capacity of 300x
• Auto image stabilizer function
• Internal line-lock/Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2) synchronization
The WV-NS202 features Super Dynamic III and progressive output to create unparalleled high sensitivity and high resolution image reproduction. The highly reliable WV-NS202 features image backup functions and industrial grade mechanisms while remaining cost effective. Designed for professional surveillance applications, the WV-NS202 PTZ network camera is a superior match for your surveillance needs.
• Pixel Based 128X Dynamic Range
• 22X Optical Zoom Lens (220X Total)
• Minimum Illumination of 0.7lux (0.07fc)
• Progressive Output
• Power Over Ethernet
• MPEG-4/JPEG Dual Streaming
• SD Memory Card Slot
• 2-way Audio Feature
The WV-NS954 Camera features Super Dynamic III Technology with 30X Optical Zoom. Super Dynamic III technology delivers 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction Electronic sensitivity enhancement Auto image stabilizer Built-in network interface Video Motion Detector with 4 programmable detection areas and 6 sensitivity levels 5 degrees upper view for various applications Auto tracking feature
Weather Resistant Dome Network Camera featuring 30X Optical Zoom and Super Dynamic III • Super Dynamic III technology delivers 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras • Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration ensures reduced noise in various conditions • Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x)/OFF • Video Motion Detector with 4 programmable detection areas and 6 sensitivity levels • Auto image stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern • Built-in MPEG-4/JPEG digital signal output at VGA image size with up to 30 ips • Built-in network interface (10Base-T/100Base-TX). • Alarm notification via e-mail • Built-in sun shield permits camera locations in direct sunlight. • Auto tracking feature
Enter your email for a chance to WIN $100 Amex Gift Card.
Please Enter Your Email Address
*One entry per household please