Keyscan Management System V
Keyscan Management System V uses an understandable and intuitive design so that even if you’ve never seen an access control system before, it won’t take long before you’re comfortable setting up and operating our access control systems.
From logically organized pull down menus and on-screen quick buttons for frequently used tasks, you can easily locate system functions. The alarm notification feature and the alarm events panel keep you instantly informed of alarm conditions. Even set the system to E-mail alarms or critical messages to a cell phone or other Internet connected device. And System V offers a wealth of management report tools and utilities. So, whether your requirements are basic or complex, take charge with Keyscan Management System V.
The Keyscan Management System V - Standard Package gives you complete access control operability and includes 2 Client licenses. (The Client is the module within the Keyscan Management System V application that is used to administer and monitor the access control system.)
- Each system user can select one of three language interfaces, either, English, French, or Spanish when logging on the system with extensive on-line help available in the corresponding language.
- Multiple users can simultaneously access the system in their preferred language.
- Dedicated Chinese interface also available.
- Each system user has an account with selectable levels of functionality to maintain greater control and security.
- A full range of report capabilities can be pre-programmed and auto-scheduled for comprehensive analysis and auditing of site activities.
- The system can be programmed to E-mail alarms or critical messages to any Internet connected device including cell phones, pagers, or PDA’s.
- The disaster recovery utility acts as added insurance to retrieve site data from the control units in the event of a computer or hard disk failure.