V-SMART-A-H-MOUNTED ON PLAS STD, POWER SPLY, CD
V-Smart with HID iClass / OmniClass 13.56MHz reader is a dual factor reader for security and access control. It verifies the live fingerprint against the template stored in the 16K smart card and allows for Wiegand communication formats up to 64 bits. Operating temperature range: 32° to 140° F ( 0° to 60° C). Dimensions: 5.1" H x 4.7" W x 2.5" D (13cm H x 11.8cm W x 6.4cm D).
Cards supported: HID 16kbits iCLASS contactless smart cards, Honeywell Access Systems 16kbits OmniSmart contactless smart cards
Mounting: Flat surface, double-gang compatible. Mounting plate will accept #6 screws or bolts. Clearance hole diameter is 0.155".
A practical and affordable two-in-one reader with finger and card.
V-Smart iCLASS, a practical and affordable two-in-one reader, combines the high security of Bioscrypt's proven finger scan matching technology with support for iCLASS contactless smart cards from HID. The V-Smart iCLASS, optimized for access control and multiple applications, delivers the security and versatility of smart cards, yet retains the affordability and convenience of proximity cards. Offering one-to-one biometric template authentication, the V-Smart iCLASS reader provides traditional access control customers fast throughput and individual privacy.
V-Smart iCLASS reader has been tested to be compliant with the following ISO 15693-based cards:
• HID 16K 2 - application cards
• HID 16K 16 - application card
• Portable database - finger scans are stored on the smart card and not on the reader
• 16K bits storage capability
• Dual-factor authentication
• Industry's most accurate finger scan algorithm (FVC 2002 & 2004)
• Designed to work with existing access control systems
• Unlimited users
• Compact modular design
• Double-gang surface mount
• Convenient VeriAdmin software package provides user friendly finger scan template enrollment and administration capabilities.
• Multi-color LED and tone signal
• Duress finger option