CM-150/6 "Push To Open" Push Button with Enclosure
CAMDEN MANUFACTURING CM-100/120/150 Series push switches are economical light-duty, ADA-compliant door controls. All faceplates feature rear engraving and paint fill. The SPDT switches are UL/CSA approved, and rated 15 amps @ 125V AC.
The CM-150 self-contained surface enclosure measures 2 1⁄2 " x 4 3⁄4 " x 1 1⁄2 ".
Camden 1" push switches are designed to control electric locks & strikes, magnetic locks, automatic pedestrian & overhead doors.
They may also be used for shunting, bypassing alarms, request to exit, timed functions and many other applications. Camden switches are versatile and can be supplied in various logos and languages to suit any commercial or residential application.
All CM-100/120/150 series push switches are complete ready-to-install assemblies. They are supplied with mounting hardware and wire terminals. Features:
- 4 3/4" by 2 1/2" by 1 1/2"
- Complete with surface mount box
- Excellent for disabled use - may be strapped to a wheelchair
- 1" red button is easy to activate, and requires minimal force
- Camden RF transmitters fit into enclosure