The tried and true PIR1500 & 1510 passive infrared motion detectors offer dependable NAPCO sensor technology optimizing intruder “catch” sensitivity with false alarm prevention. Both compact, unobtrusive units blend with any décor and feature a 30’ x 30’ (9.1m2) wide angle coverage. The PIR1510 model provides additional coverage directly beneath the sensor, using its look-down or creep-zone.
• Convenient range suitable for most residential & light commercial installations: 30’ x 30’ (9.1 x 9.1m) range
• Look-down/creep zone PIR1510 model provides detection zones directly beneath the sensor for inescapable intruder “catch”
• Increased stability with Automatic Sensitivity Selection S.S.P.™ (Signal Selective Processing) circuitry enables the unit to analyze incoming signals and adjust its sensitivity to provide the optimal sensitivity setting depending upon the harshness of its application environment, for automatic false-alarm rejection.
• Optimized field-of-view with custom-engineered aspheric optics Napco’s fresnel lenses are carefully designed to provide the ideal lens array and are easily-aimable during installation. Additional field-changeable lenses are available: Barrier, Longrange and Pet-Alley.
• RFI-/EFI-/lightning protection Resilient SMD circuit design ensures the units’ proper performance despite nuisance interference due to static discharge, power surges, electric spikes, etc.
• Fast, flexible mounting The detector is conveniently installed on walls or in a corner and may be more precisely aimed horizontally or vertically, by repositioning the PCB within the enclosure for a full range of coverage. Large wiring channel, generous terminal strip and captive PCB screw combine for fast, trouble-free, neat installations every time.
• Tamper/vandalism supervision defeats acts to sabotage or vandalize the unit by reporting them to the system if opening the enclosure is ever attempted.
• Added False Alarm Prevention Features The unit employs myriad features to ensure only valid alarms are reported in the system, saving time and money. This includes properties of its circuitry and fresnel optics, which include integral extra white light protection, a Napco-pioneered innovation.
• 5 year warranty Napco stands behind all of its sensors with an unsurpassed 5 year warranty, for your added peace-of-mind.
Advanced PIR1680 series passive infrared motion detectors exemplify NAPCO sensor technology’s innovation, increasing dependability without compromising intruder catch sensitivity. For applications where animal/pet immunity is key, the PIR1680PT supports 65lb. (29kg) pet protection within its 45’ (13.7m) range. Or, the original model PIR1680, has a 50‘ (15.2m) range and offers nominal 20lb. (9kg) animal/rodent immunity. Outstanding false alarm rejection in both models is made possible with their advanced microprocessor that has been embedded with a library of valid and false alarm signal signatures - enabling the PIR to differentiate intruders from animals and other traditional false alarm sources. In addition to proven intruder-detection circuitry, these units also feature a built-in temperature sensor – at no additional charge - so you can provide traditional security, as well as climate security from heat and/or freeze damages, when HVAC systems fail, before pipes burst or décor, pets or perishables are ravaged by heat extremes, otherwise left unchecked.
The field-proven PIR1710 passive infrared motion detector offers advanced NAPCO sensor technology for increased reliability and intruder “catch” performance. With a 70’ x 60’ broad coverage range and look-down creep zone that provides detection coverage directly beneath the sensor, the PIR1710 offers excellent protection for virtually any application. Other enhanced false alarm prevention features include, automatic SSP Signal Selective Processing for the easiest and most stable of installations, temperature compensation, white light protection and RFI/EFI shielding, combining to make the PIR1710 a natural fit for every residential or moderate commercial application, large or small.
Enter your email for a chance to WIN $100 Amex Gift Card.
Please Enter Your Email Address
*One entry per household please