GlassTech™ is the first glass-break detector that can reliably distinguish between true alarms (the breaking of framed glass in an outer wall) and false alarms (shattered glass, bottles, plates, etc.).
This unique capability is possible thanks to Visonic's breakthrough CAIR™ technology (Computerized Acoustic Image Recognition), complemented by software-controlled digital signal processing (DSP), and a three-stage statistical analysis based on Fuzzy Logic decision-making process.
To ensure reliable trouble-free operation, the GlassTech detector periodically runs automatic self-test diagnostics routines, and checks the local ambient conditions when reset.
GlassTech™ has a detection range of up to 10m (30ft) at 170° and detects breaking of different types of glass: plate, tampered, wired and laminated. It is ideal for perimeter protection and a wide range of home and office applications, virtually eliminating false alarms due to everyday events in interior areas.
- Unique capability to distinguish between true alarms (breaking of framed glass in an outer wall) and false alarms (breaking of small objects, shattered unframed glass).
- Breakthrough patented CAIR™ technology (Computerized Acoustic Image Recognition).
- Software-controlled digital signal processing (DSP).
- 3-stage statistical analysis based on Fuzzy Logic decision-making process to identify false alarms.
- Detection range: up to 10m (30ft) radius at 170°.
- Room size: 3 x 3m (10 x 10ft) to 15 x 15m (45 x 45ft).
- Unique continuous supervision and trouble indications.
- Diagnostic self-test for optimal reliability.
- Glass size: 0.3 x 0.3m (1 x 1ft) to 3 x 3m (10 x 10ft).
- User-selectable alarm memory.
- Flexible mounting options: Surface or corner mounting on walls and ceilings.
- 3 optional swivel brackets for maximum mounting flexibility.
- 9-16 VDC power supply.