Selected Model: PB24L24
IP Ready - A rugged outdoor wireless box, with a 220/110vac input and 24vac output for camera, fuse protected. With a wireless 2.4GHz access point. Omni directional antenna.
Videolarm's wireless power boxes are designed to easily add wireless transmission to most network (IP) cameras. 2.GHz, 5.8GHz, and 900MHz models available. Each unit includes 84va power supply, designed for either 220Vac or 110Vac input with 24Vac output. The product is designed to complement Videolarm Outdoor enclosures by simply bolting to the back of a wall mount dome.
- Wireless access point, for IP cameras
- 220/110vac input
- Rugged outdoor NEMA box
- 24vac output for camera
- Fused protected output
- Omni directional antenna (directional antennas available separately)
- Three models: 900MHz, 2.4GHz (WiFi bg), and 5.8GHz (Wifi a)
- Easy setup
- Works with other 5.8GHz Wi-Fi networks (802.11a compliant)
- Access point
- Works in 5.8GHz Mesh Networks
- 128-bit Encryption
- Line of sight transmission