The LCD-80F is a compact, cost-effective, 80-character, backlit LCD remote Fire Annunciator for use with the Fire•Lite MS-9200UD and MS-9600 Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The LCD-80F displays complete system point status information and includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions.
Up to 32 LCD-80Fs may be connected onto the EIA-485 terminal port (TB7) of each FACP. The LCD-80F requires no programming, which saves time during system commissioning.
The LCD-80F annunciator provides the FACP with point annunciation with full display text on an 80-character LCD display. The LCD-80F also provides an array of LEDs to indicate system status, and includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions.
The LCD-80F provides the FACP with up to 32 remote serially connected annunciators. All field-wiring terminations on the LCD-80F use removable, compression-type terminal blocks for ease of wiring and circuit testing. Communication between the FACP and the annunciators is accomplished over an EIA-485 serial interface, which greatly reduces wire and installation cost over traditional systems. Six wires total are required: four for the EIA-485 communications (two in and two return); and two for the 24 VDC regulated power. Dip switches control local functions such as: piezo disable, control switches/key-switch disable, transmit/receive mode.
The LCD-80F can be semi-flush mounted to a 2.188" (5.556 cm) minimum deep, three-gang electrical box (Fire•Lite P/N 10103) or three-gangable electrical switchboxes. Alternately, an SBB-3 surface backbox is available for surfacemount applications.
LED-10 Remote LED-type fire annunciator with ten Alarm (red) and Trouble (yellow) LEDs for displaying initiating device circuit (zone) status. Includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions and key switch lock.
The Fire•Lite LED-10 Series are compact, cost-effective LED Fire Annunciators for use with the MicroScan-5210UD tenzone Fire Alarm Control/Communicator. The LED-10 Series consists of three models: the basic LED-10, the low-cost LED-10L and the Canadian LED-10LS2. The LED-10(L) is capable of illuminating Alarm (red) and Trouble (yellow) LEDs for all ten Initiating Device Circuits (IDCs). The LED-10LS2 is primarily designed for Canadian applications, and includes two yellow LEDs on zones 9 and 10 for annunciating supervisory conditions. The LED-10 Series also provides system status LEDs to display Power (green), Alarm (red), Trouble (yellow), Supervisory (yellow) and Signals Silenced (yellow). Remote control of critical system functions, such as Reset, Silence, Acknowledge and Drill, can be accomplished with the model LED-10 only.
FEATURES • Control Switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence, Drill and Reset with enable key are included on model LED- 10 only (shown). • All models include system status LEDs for Power (green), Alarm (red), Trouble (yellow), Supervisory (yellow) and Signals Silenced (yellow). • No programming necessary. • Aesthetically pleasing, semi-flush-mount design. • Serial EIA-485 interface for reduced installation cost (see reverse side for wiring diagram). • May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supplies (requires filtered, regulated power). • Up to 32 LED-10 Series annunciators per MS-5210UD. • Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service. • Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet from host control panel. • Local piezo sounder with alarm and trouble resound. • Semi-flush-mounts to 2-3/16" deep (minimum), threegang electrical box (Fire•Lite P/N 10103 or equivalent); or surface-mounts to Fire•Lite SBB-3 surface backbox.
The DVMRe Triplex combines a digital video multiplexer and a leading-edge technology digital video recorder in one unit. It records video from up to 16 cameras and single-channel audio to its internal hard drive, and it gives you superior resolution and image quality, capturing the highest resolution images in the industry
The DVMRe is packed with features that help you investigate suspicious transactions. Triplex technology lets you watch live and recorded images while at the same time recording new images. You can even configure record settings for each camera independantly.
DVMR Series Standard Features
Features and Benefits:
- Triplex capability enables users to watch live and recorded images on one monitor while continuing to record
- PVP for ultra-fast recording up to 60 pps (50 pps PAL)
- Search video clips using motion search to find motion in a user-defined area
- FireWire connection offers highspeed serial data transmission
- DHCP-enabled feature minimizes the communication problems associated with dynamic IP addresses
- Retrieves the date and time from the Network Time Protocol Server via UDP packet exchange
- Jog/shuttle control provides variable-speed forward, reverse play, and frame-by-frame scrutiny of a paused recording
- Graphical disk analysis screen display for improved recorded data analysis
- Dual multiscreen monitor displays for live viewing and playback
- Multiplexer functionality withbuilt-in digital recording
- Ethernet LAN/WAN capability, TCP/IP protocol
- View live or recorded images remotely using WaveReader� software
- PTZ over Ethernet capability provides remote PC control of PTZ units
- ATM interface associates ATM receipt text with corresponding video, enabling searches by ATM transaction number or any other text on a customer�s receipt
* View live and recorded images while continuing to record
* Access recordings from a PC
* Search for images by alarm, time, date, ATM or POS text, or motion
* Email digital images or transfer to a CD
* Easy to use with VCR-like controls
* Eliminate VCR maintena
Enter your email for a chance to WIN $100 Amex Gift Card.
Please Enter Your Email Address
*One entry per household please