CX-95S-16DS 1650 lbs. Single Door Surface Mount - with Door Position Switch
CAMDEN DOOR CONTROLS Exit Watch DELAYED EGRESS MAGNETIC LOCKS will inhibit an unauthorized exit for 15 seconds allowing personnel or security to respond. After 15 seconds the door will unlock and egress is permitted. In case of an emergency, a signal from a fire/life safety system will immediately release the lock for uninhibited egress.
Applications for the Camden Door Controls Exit Watch delayed egress magnetic locks include pedestrian traffic control, wandering patient, and theft control. They are ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, retail stores, airports, museums, conventions halls, drug rehab centers and many other complexes. Features:
- Pushing door initiatess alarm; door remains locked for 15 seconds. Lock releases immediately with input from fire/life safety system
- NFPA 101, CSFM, ANSI/BHMA compliant; with 15 second exit delay, and 0-3 second adjustable nuiance delay.
- Chicago/BOCA Building Code models also available
- Built-in key switch provides 15-45 second timed bypass, sustained bypass and alarm reset.
- Optional door position switch monitors if door is open
- Clear anodized aluminum finish standard. Other finishes available
- May also be activated by pressure sensitive, request-to-exit bar
- Standard width is 36". Other widths available.