* Several camera options to fit your specific need
* Integrated camera
* UTP video transmission option
* Optical and digital zoom
* Auto/manual focus
* 360-degree continuous pan
* Auto return function
* Programming options: 32 to 64 programmable presets
* Privacy masking
The VisorALARM PLUS IP 2U receiver is Teldat’s solution to manage and receive alarms from burglar and/or fire alarm panels equipped with Teldat’s MIP or FireLite’s IPDACT IP alarm transmission modules. Each VisorALARM PLUS 2U receiver supports up to 3,000 alarm panels and provides the industry’s most advanced set of features including line supervision, 512 bit encryption and a three level redundancy system for the highest possible availability and reliability levels. Integration with central station automation software packages is almost immediate as the VisorALARM PLUS 2U receiver is able to emulate the industry’s most common receiver protocols. Communication between the VisorALARM PLUS 2U receiver and the automation server computer is done via a regular serial connection.
• Scalability: Simultaneous management for up to 3,000 mIP and/or IPDACT remote devices.
• Line monitoring: Monitors connectivity status with all registered devices, generating technical alarms for communication loss and restored events.
• Network access monitoring: Monitors the status of its network access to avoid generating false technical alarms under a communications failure situation.
• Support for dynamic and static IP addresses on the remote MIP and IPDACT devices. Encryption: Uses 512 bit AES encryption algorithm for all communications with installed IP modules.
• Communicates alarms to the automation server via a serial connection, using ContactID format and emulating Surgard, Radionics or Ademco receiver protocols.
• Smart card: Saves all configuration information on an external smart card that can be used for immediate system replacement under crash recovery situations.
• Secondary receiver support: Two VisorALARMs PLUS 2U can be setup in a primary/secondary configuration for high availability and redundancy options. MIP and IPDACT units in the field will report to the primary unit and will automatically switch to the secondary receiver if the primary becomes unavailable.
• Secondary receiver automatic synchronization: The primary and secondary VisorALARM PLUS 2U receivers support the TRCP protocol that allows them both to maintain identical configuration files.
• Back up receiver automatic takeover: An additional backup VisorALARM PLUS 2U receiver can be placed in the same network as the primary receiver, programming the unit to takeover the identity of the primary receiver under the event that it becomes unavailable.
• Local and remote management tools: Local management is available through a console-type serial connection. Remote management is implemented via a telnet session.
• Real time embedded operating system: for maximum performance and protection against viruses and hacker attacks.
• Display and keyboard: Management, monitoring and alarm validation directly from your receiver front keys and display.
Legend ... A Smooth Operator. Pan and tilt operation has never been smoother than with the Legend camera and its exclusive SilkTrak(tm) technology. Leave jerky video behind with the smooth operation of the Legend, which gives clear, sharp images even as the camera is moving. SilkTrak's direct drive technology far outweighs old dome cameras that use gears and belts for motion. Plus, SilkTrak is so precise that you can program presets to within +/- 0.015 degrees.
Legend Dome Series Standard Features
The KTA-20 is an integrated wall-mount bracket that allows a 7-inch CyberDome to be suspended from a wall or other vertical surface. Its innovative design provides a hidden path for video, 24 VAC and RS422 data control cables. It is available with either a coaxial or UTP (unshielded twisted-pair) interface module. The KTA-20 can also mate with other CyberDome accessories, including the corner-mount, pole-mount, and roof-mount adapters. It is constructed of weather-resistant ABS plastic.
* Options for many configurations to fit your needs
* Easy and economical installation
* Durable finish and construction
* Meets the ASTM E119 standard
* Flush-mount design
* Steel spacer collar
* One-inch insulation blanket
* Tamper-proof polycarbonate or acrylic dome options
* Acrylic domes available with clear, smoke, bronze, chrome-mirrored, or gold-mirrored finishes; polycarbonate domes available with clear and smoke finishes
* Compatible with all GE Security PTZ units
Each CyberDome camera has different options for optical and digital zoom, programmable presets, lines of resolution, black and white or color camera, lux sensitivity, presets, and shadow tours. Outdoor, indoor, day or night, a CyberDome camera is available to fit your needs.
Enter your email for a chance to WIN $100 Amex Gift Card.
Please Enter Your Email Address
*One entry per household please