These easy to install kits are the answer for protecting expensive electronic units that must be installed in low temperature areas, indoors or outdoors. They operate with enclosed covers. In addition to assuring continued operation of protected units, they also keep LCD's from becoming sluggish and help them stay visible.
The 12-volt system (STI-6580) incorporates a 12-volt transformer and is rated at 27 watts. The 24-volt system (see STI-6583) is designed to get its power directly from a remote power supply (other than the fire panel) or CCTV power source. It is rated at 8 watts. Both systems include a foil heater pad with adhesive backing and a thermostat to maintain a setting of 40° F (4.4° C) inside the enclosure.
- Easy to install and highly effective.
- Temperature controlled.
- Maintains 40° F at -10° F (12-volt version).
- Keeps control panels warm.
- Both 12-volt and 24-volt models available.
- Self-adhesive heater pad. Can be mounted inside control panels to keep them stay visible at subzero temperatures.
- Allows critical electronic components to operate at low temperatures.