DISCONTINUED PER VENDOR AND SUGGESTED REPLACEMENT IS HMC14HR
The Honeywell HMC14HRX is a high quality 14-inch color monitor with on-screen display (OSD). This high-performance color monitor is designed with advanced color processing (ACP) technology for enhanced color purity and color transition.
This monitor offers 400 lines of resolution and allows the user to adjust the picture’s sharpness, contrast, brightness, color and tint through a user-friendly OSD interface to maximize picture quality. The OSD, which comes in five different languages, offers an easy and quick way to set up the display settings. Additionally, OSD allows great flexibility in existing installations when changes in video and audio inputs are needed.
These monitors provide multiple video and audio channels, automatic multistandard adaptation and unsurpassed picture quality in a user friendly and ergonomic design. The over/underscan feature on the monitors also allows maximum utility with multiplexing systems.
The HMC14HRX is ideal for an optimal viewing distance of six feet or less. These professional monitors provide outstanding color reproduction for security and surveillance applications where video quality cannot be compromised. The HMC14 can be either rack mounted using an optional rack mount kit (HMC14HRRK1) or placed on a desktop
- Advanced color processing technology
- High performance with comb filter
- On-screen display (OSD) controls in five languages
- Multi-channel video inputs - A/B (composite), Y/C with independent settings
- Two-channels of looping audio inputs
- Universal power (100 to 240 VAC) with detachable power cord
- Automatic NTSC/PAL scan system selectable
- Over/underscan switchable on front
- Sharpness control through OSD
- 19" standard rack mount available