This new model number GEC-PN-450-2.5 has replaced the old model number KA-PN15025.
PIR camera (nonworking PIR), value line, B/W 1/3" CCD, 400 TVL, 0.1 lux
The PIR camera is a doubleduty surveillance tool that combines the detection capability of a professional PIR with the viewing capability of a security camera. Its high-quality PIR electronics detect objects in a 90º area up to 35 feet away. The camera hidden in the PIR comes equipped with a 3.6 or 5 mm pinhole lens.
* Uses high-quality Sentrol commercial PIR electronics
* Can be mounted on a wall or in a corner
* Fully adjustable, heavy-duty swivel-mount bracket included
* Color or black-and-white camera
* 3.6 or 5 mm pinhole lens
* Form C relay--both N/C and N/O contacts
* LED may be enabled or disabled during installation
* Matching PIR-only unit also available
* Available with camera only, no PIR electronics
* Easy-connect leads or internal terminal strip