Because it resembles many popular models of smoke detectors, this smoke detector camera is truly inconspicuous, giving you the discreet security you need.
The black-and-white model includes one side-viewing camera with three lenses (2.5, 4, and 6 mm). The color model includes one sideviewing camera with a 4 mm lens. You can add up to three more sideviewing cameras to each model for nearly 360º of coverage. You can even add one down-viewing camera so you can cover an entire room from one location.
All this makes the sideviewing smoke detector camera a discreet, versatile tool for monitoring almost any room. For example, if you need to cover a rectangular room, you can use cameras with wide-angle 2.5 mm lenses to cover the two longer sides and cameras with 4 mm lenses for the two shorter ones, giving you the same level of detail for each view.
The smoke detector's black-and-white camera delivers a resolution of 425 TV lines and light sensitivity of 0.1 lux. The color camera delivers a resolution of 380 TV lines and light sensitivity of 1 lux.
The camera features a highspeed electronic shutter that compensates for changing lighting conditions, from bright sunlight to dim outdoor lighting. It also features a backlight compensation circuit that prevents foreground objects from becoming silhouetted against bright backgrounds. It includes a plug-in power supply and easy-connect leads for simple installation.
* Resembles many popular models of commercial smoke detectors
* Can discreetly monitor an entire room from one location
* Accommodates up to four side-viewing cameras and one down-viewing camera
* Black-and-white model includes one side-viewing camera with three lenses (2.5, 4, 6 mm)
* Color model includes one sideviewing camera with 4 mm lens
* Each side-viewing camera can be rotated and tilted during installation
* Upgrade kits available for additional cameras
* No smoke detector electronics