Channel Plus DC and IR Passing Splitter / Combiners 2512
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Model 2512 DC & IR Passing 2-way Splitter/Combiner is a bi-directional 2-way splitter/combiner that provides a 1 GHz bandwidth and is ideal for antenna and coaxial cable operations. The splitter/combiner can be used for two applications. It can be used to split a signal from a source or combine signals from multiple sources onto one coax run. Use a DC passing splitter whenever DC IR signals are present on the coax. Also available in a 25 pack as Model 2512-25.
- Provides 1GHz bandwidth
- Passes DC/IR control
- Ideal for antenna and coaxial operations
- Cable Type:: Antenna splitter / combiner
- Technology:: Coaxial
- Left Connector(s):: 2 x F connector - female
- Right Connector(s):: 1 x F connector - female
- Product in Inches (L x W x H):: 5.0 x 3.0 x 1.0
Also known as
- CHANNEL PLUS 2512 DC/IR Passing Splitter/Combiner (2 way)
- DC/IR Passing Splitter/Combiner (2 Way)
- Linear 2512 Signal Splitter/Combiner