Channel Plus DMT24 Telephone Distribution Module with Surge Protection
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The DMT-24 Telephone Distribution Module is part of the new line of ChannelPlus structured wire products. It will accept 4 incoming telephone lines and distribute them to 24 locations with RJ-45 outputs. It is made of brushed aluminum and can be easily mounted into the ChannelPlus rack-mounted grid system (model 2619). Each unit comes with integrated surge suppression a master disconnect and an RJ-31X connection for alarm systems. Additional features include individual line LED indicators for surge events and an easy labeling system for integrated wire management and location identification. 4 phone lines. 24 locations (RJ45 punch down connectors). 4 line surge protection. RJ31X security interface. Test and expansion jacks. Integrated labeling system. Stand-off design for built-in wire management.
- Integrated surge suppression
- 4-line surge protection
- RJ-31X security interface
- Test and expansion jacks
- Integrated labeling system
- Stand-off design for built-in wire management
- Battery Type:: Does Not Contain a Battery
- Product in Inches (L x W x H):: 16.5 x 8.75 x 3.25
Also known as
- Linear DMT-24 Telephone Distribution Module
- CHANNEL PLUS DMT24 Telephone Distribution Module
- Telephone Distribution Module